bustup45 Cherished Member Media: 157 Joined Apr 18, 2013 Posts 746 Media 157 Likes 353 Points 208 Location Brighton (Brighton and Hove, England) Sexuality 69% Straight, 31% Gay Gender Male bustup45, Aug 14, 2013 #1 ok its not to do with sex for once just an off the cuff laid back question i have i phone 3g
EllieP Worshipped Member Gold Media: 4 Joined Sep 21, 2009 Posts 10,079 Media 4 Likes 23,249 Points 393 Location USA Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female EllieP, Aug 14, 2013 #2 I have an iphone. Doesn't have a number on it, but I just got it in January.
RideRocket Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 30, 2005 Posts 3,003 Media 0 Likes 59 Points 368 Location Arlington, VA, USA Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male RideRocket, Aug 14, 2013 #3 iPhone 4S. I like it, but don't like being a slave to iTunes which I find abhorringly difficult to navigate.
iPhone 4S. I like it, but don't like being a slave to iTunes which I find abhorringly difficult to navigate.
_Edu Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 33 Joined Jan 26, 2010 Posts 3,284 Media 33 Likes 9,163 Points 333 Location Mexico Verification View Sexuality 69% Gay, 31% Straight Gender Male _Edu, Aug 14, 2013 #4 Galaxy S4, love it.
BUSTERHYMAN Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 28, 2010 Posts 11,517 Media 0 Likes 2,433 Points 333 Location Chi-Town Hustler Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male BUSTERHYMAN, Aug 14, 2013 #5 I got caught masturbating by a policeman, today. Apparently, it's not just my Tmobile phone you can't hold when you're driving a car. Dear Mobile T-Mobile Phone Networks, Can you please fix out your 3g signal, as I seem to be doing more Buffering than beating off Thanks BUSTERHYMAN Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
I got caught masturbating by a policeman, today. Apparently, it's not just my Tmobile phone you can't hold when you're driving a car. Dear Mobile T-Mobile Phone Networks, Can you please fix out your 3g signal, as I seem to be doing more Buffering than beating off Thanks BUSTERHYMAN
BUSTERHYMAN Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 28, 2010 Posts 11,517 Media 0 Likes 2,433 Points 333 Location Chi-Town Hustler Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male BUSTERHYMAN, Aug 14, 2013 #6 A blonde was admitted into hospital for having phone sex. Doctors removed 2 Nokias, 1 Samsung, 2 Motorolas, but no Siemens were found.
A blonde was admitted into hospital for having phone sex. Doctors removed 2 Nokias, 1 Samsung, 2 Motorolas, but no Siemens were found.
Miss_A 1st Like Media: 0 Joined Aug 11, 2013 Posts 36 Media 0 Likes 1 Points 43 Location UK Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Female Miss_A, Aug 14, 2013 #7 Iphone 4S - I am so bored of it now. I need a change.
8 875122 Guest 875122, Aug 14, 2013 #8 Snap. Mine's in bits though. I swapped out a smashed screen but the replacement had a manufacturing defect. Getting a Galaxy 4s next.
Snap. Mine's in bits though. I swapped out a smashed screen but the replacement had a manufacturing defect. Getting a Galaxy 4s next.
Yorkie Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 79 Joined Oct 5, 2006 Posts 5,411 Media 79 Likes 4,573 Points 433 Location England (United Kingdom) Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Yorkie, Aug 14, 2013 #9 Never had one and don't want one. :tongue: I enjoy telling phone salesmen this.
Petrolhead Admired Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 40 Joined Apr 25, 2008 Posts 7,322 Media 40 Likes 979 Points 298 Location London, UK Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Petrolhead, Aug 14, 2013 #10 galaxy 2 but upgrading soon. i want another galaxy
T tomcut2000 Experimental Member Media: 4 Joined Sep 30, 2010 Posts 262 Media 4 Likes 17 Points 163 Location Australia Gender Male tomcut2000, Aug 15, 2013 #11 Iphone 4s atm
Hatched69 Cherished Member Media: 8 Joined Jul 14, 2006 Posts 838 Media 8 Likes 479 Points 383 Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male Hatched69, Aug 15, 2013 #12 HTC EVO V 4G. Best phone I've had since the original LG EnV. :smile:
D D_Fergus_Fearsomegas Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Sep 25, 2011 Posts 2,001 Media 0 Likes 112 Points 73 D_Fergus_Fearsomegas, Aug 15, 2013 #13 have a dumb phone thats it
dude_007 Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 28, 2010 Posts 4,841 Media 0 Likes 128 Points 133 Location California Sexuality No Response Gender Male dude_007, Aug 15, 2013 #14 Galaxy Note 2 Bigger IS better
1 185248 Guest 185248, Aug 15, 2013 #16 bustup45 said: ok its not to do with sex for once just an off the cuff laid back question i have i phone 3g Click to expand... One that pisses me off
bustup45 said: ok its not to do with sex for once just an off the cuff laid back question i have i phone 3g Click to expand... One that pisses me off
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,656 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, Aug 24, 2013 #18 Iphone 3G
Mr. Bungle Cherished Member Media: 29 Joined Feb 6, 2008 Posts 1,035 Media 29 Likes 462 Points 303 Location Philly (Pennsylvania, United States) Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Mr. Bungle, Aug 24, 2013 #19 iphone 4s.
Hoss Loved Member Media: 2 Joined Aug 22, 2010 Posts 11,786 Media 2 Likes 646 Points 148 Age 76 Location Eastern town Sexuality 60% Gay, 40% Straight Gender Male Hoss, Aug 29, 2013 #20 recently got a Samsung Galaxy S4. Nice item, my first smartphone but I dont feel any smarter so I think there's a lack of truth in the name.
recently got a Samsung Galaxy S4. Nice item, my first smartphone but I dont feel any smarter so I think there's a lack of truth in the name.