What? Cigarbabe...banned??

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is more useful in real life lol.
An how can I defend if they are banned.

Nah, you don't have to defend, just explaining why some people are posting their feelings in here. It's their way of "defending," that's all.

:smile:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of these "bans" seem unnecessary. They sure were when I ran the show here. (I used to run the LPSG, for those who don't know.)

We're all adults. If someone is sending you offensive private messages, why go crying to the mods about it? Just "ban" him (or her) yourself by adding him to your Ignore List. No one has to even know that you've done it, and it would prevent big discussions like this one every time a long-term member is banned or suspended.

If harassing messages are being posted in "public" on the board for everyone to see, that's one thing, but banning or suspending someone for having a squabble with another member in a private message? Give me a break. What is this - kindergarten?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of these "bans" seem unnecessary. They sure were when I ran the show here.

We're all adults.

Give me a break. What is this - kindergarten?

Welcome to the era of the Nanny State. Please disengage your higher brain functions and step to the left for your cavity search and permanent melanin cataloging. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
All of these "bans" seem unnecessary. They sure were when I ran the show here. (I used to run the LPSG, for those who don't know.)

We're all adults. If someone is sending you offensive private messages, why go crying to the mods about it? Just "ban" him (or her) yourself by adding him to your Ignore List. No one has to even know that you've done it, and it would prevent big discussions like this one every time a long-term member is banned or suspended.

If harassing messages are being posted in "public" on the board for everyone to see, that's one thing, but banning or suspending someone for having a squabble with another member in a private message? Give me a break. What is this - kindergarten?

I think the operative words here are "used to" ...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the operative words here are "used to" ...

Enter the ominous, thinly-veiled threat as the ubiquitous response to any perceived questioning of the authority of those in power... :rolleyes:

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers...

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So because he 'used to', his opinion is less valuable?

Just wondering...

I should think that because he "used to", his guidance and opinions might be worth a bit more than the rest of us...huh?

It didn't appear as if he was attempting to usurp anyone's power here...he just gave an opinion...one based upon real experience with these matters.

It's so easy to be rude online, isn't it...

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Wow - that's really quite condescending and rude... not to mention unnecessary.

I did not mean to come across as condescending or rude at all. If that is how it was interpreted, I am very sorry. I was just making the point that we now have another owner and he is now making the rules. Things change.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did not mean to come across as condescending or rude at all. If that is how it was interpreted, I am very sorry. I was just making the point that we now have another owner and he is now making the rules. Things change.

That is exactly how you came across. Perhaps you should let Rob_E speak for himself if needs to direct anything condescending and haughty towards MisterMark.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If someone is sending you offensive private messages, why go crying to the mods about it?

Who went crying to the mods? Sometimes u hit the report button just for the record. So they can keep track of whats going on behind the scenes, which has a bearing on what u then see in posts. I have had months of insults & baiting from her in both posts & PMs. I make all my comments to her on the message board for all to see. Finally, I report her for the very first time ever. I actually report very little here despite suggestions otherwise from members who have no clue.

Dont take things out of context, this is just one part of a bigger drama. Warnings were sent out. She ignored the warning, she got banned for one piddly week. Now her deluded sycophants are glorifying her as a Saint no less! Which would be effin hilarious if they werent actually being serious. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I dont even know why she is at LPSG. All she does is whinge, moan & froth at the snout about everything here. She personally insults most of the moderators. Of course, its all done from the safety of another site. She is disloyal & disrespectful to LPSG. She should clear off if she hates so much about it.

But she'll be back, of course. Hypocrite that she is.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Perhaps if you had actually responded with anything constructive, your intent might not have been so easily misconstrued.

Generally speaking, when one just blithely states the obvious it's considered condescending and rude...particularly when coming from someone in a position of authority.