What clock direction do you keep your dick

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually wear boxers, sometimes boxer-briefs or nothing.

My cock winds up down one pants leg or the other in most trousers. I tend to get a bit chafed by slacks with a rough crotch seam, so I "shift gear" from time to time so that it is either at 5:30 or 6:30. That tends to equalize the skin irritation and give one side a rest.

I have a couple of tailored suits in which the slacks were cut so that I could consistently "dress left".

In some pants, when going up and down stairs while wearing loose boxers or no underwear, the damn thing spontaneously shifts from one side to the other with each step up or down, which feels rather creepy. Has anyone else experienced this?

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxer-briefs because they help to hold things in place. Almost all of the time I'm at about 4:00-4:30 position. Makes for some great bulges when I'm wearing flat-fronted pants, although sometimes at work I get self-conscious that I might be showing a little too much for a professional environment :)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Attachments

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I wear UNICO underwear it will be at 6:00.
Otherwise in briefs 3:00.
Sometimes, if I feel sexy in HOM underwear it will be 12:00 (but it will end up at about 2:00 after moving around).

csal21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxer briefs and put it at 6:00, but during the course of the day it is usually shifted as far as 8:00 or 4:00, more often 8:00 (to my right).

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Slightly off 6 o'clock, depending on how my balls hang. That's just where it likes to hang. Briefs or boxerbriefs, usually.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it's the "big hand" then 6 o'clock would be striaght up, so would 10 o'clock, 9 o'clock, 4 o'clock....everything o'clock.

I think you mean "little hand" just since we're dealing with dicks saying big hand felt better didn't it?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
7:30 - dinnertime.

I have alot of potatoes on my plate, so it's the only comfortable way to pack it.

Commando-wise, it just bounces and swings every which way.

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine feels most comfortable to my right-guess that's 8:00-always in briefs. It moves to the left & I have to adjust quite a bit-my cock head makes a worn spot on jeans & shows up quite well through flat-front dress slacks...

jesus I bet it does! huge head on you!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your dick was the big hand on a clock -
what time would your dick be pointing? For example straight down is 6:00, horizontal right is 9:00.
1. 6:30 -It points down just to the right of the fly.

What do you do to keep it there?
2. Nothing. That's it's natural home.

Do you need to adjust it to keep it in a comfortable place?
3. No. It's stays there.

What is your normal underwear choice?
4. Boxers

Here are my answers from when I wore briefs:
1. 12:00
2. Lift it up so the head rests just under the waistband.
3. Constantly need to adjust. Don't like my dickhead confined in the crotch of snug undies when it falls down.
4. Briefs

5 years ago I made the switch from briefs to boxers. Once I got used to hanging loose, there was no going back. I don't like for my dickhead to point down in anything snug. That made me want to try boxers. If the dick is going to point down, it needs room. When I wear cycling bibs or shorts, I constantly have to adjust my dick and balls up so they don't get caught between my torso and the seat. When I'm not riding the bike, it's boxers or freeball for me.