What cock ring do you use?

kinks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering because I've heard guys on here say they wear them under clothes to show off their bulge more, but doesn't it do damage to leave one on that long? Is there some special cock ring designed to be worn for long periods?
I ask because I'm starting university soon and I want to flaunt it more to the new people that I meet. :biggrin1:

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use regular metal one around the entire package but recently I have been using one at the base of the cock - for me, it works better.
Thinking of a leather one too.

Good Luck - keep us posted on your success!!!!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering because I've heard guys on here say they wear them under clothes to show off their bulge more, but doesn't it do damage to leave one on that long? Is there some special cock ring designed to be worn for long periods?
I ask because I'm starting university soon and I want to flaunt it more to the new people that I meet. :biggrin1:

Thats your University goal ??? To flaunt your bulge ? Wouldnt you want to win the new folk over with your wit, charm, personailty and intelligence ? I guess times are different now. :confused::confused::confused:

And really, what is the point in flaunting something that needs enhancement ? Its false advertising....:wink:

kinks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats your University goal ??? To flaunt your bulge ? Wouldnt you want to win the new folk over with your wit, charm, personailty and intelligence ? I guess times are different now. :confused::confused::confused:

And really, what is the point in flaunting something that needs enhancement ? Its false advertising....:wink:
Try to be helpful or be quiet, thanks.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
If you aren't used to wearing a metal cockring, you should just use a leather cockring/strap that is adjustable. It takes time to get used to the feeling of a cockring: relaxing so as not to get too hard, knowing how not to let your cock turn cold, figuring the right fit in underwear, etc. I recommend not wearing tight underwear - a pouch allows your cock to grow as needed.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As others have mentioned I think a leather one with snaps is a good place for a first time user to start. I have had the velcro ones, but they never hold tight enough, and I have been able to "pop" it off during action. If you would prefer another good one to try is a silicon ring. They are available in different sizes. They are also different levels of flexibility. You might try the largest and softest variety to start with. I have a pic of me wearing mine in my profile.

Here's a link to the rings I am talking about:

Toys Just for Boys

kinks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Deal with it man, you got a small dick, nothing will help it. Your post is Ridiculous.... Just hit the books instead or are you just takin up space in that school ?
What are you on about? I notice you don't have any pics. Figures.

Thanks to everyone else who's giving some good advice.

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Metal is my favorite. I prefer the wide heavy band kinds, not the smaller metal ring types. Neoprene cock rings are also good. I'd say you need to try different kinds and find what suits you best.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have several different kinds. Depends on my mood as to what cockring I am going to wear. I go commando 24/7 and also wear a cockring most of the time. Leather is fun and I also prefer the wide heavy metal band kinds. I have a metal teardrop cockring that is also fun to wear.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
2.25" dia. stainless steel for me... love the added heft on my cock. If it's sized properly you can safely wear it indefinitely. Shouldn't be painful, but if it is, don't leave it on for long.

BTW, your cock is anything but small. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are you on about? I notice you don't have any pics. Figures.

Thanks to everyone else who's giving some good advice.

I am not here to show off my cock, since its just average, but can certainly comment on yours since you obviously have pics and therefore think yours is Big. LOL

But if its so big, then you dont need any ring to make it stand out more, it would do that all on its own....

Like I said before, FALSE ADVERTISING.... Put the time and effort in studying man....and then maybe you can get one of those good jobs guarding the Queen.

kinks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks guys, I think I'll probably get a leather snap one for now and see how it goes. I might move onto a metal one once I'm used to it.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not here to show off my cock, since its just average, but can certainly comment on yours since you obviously have pics and therefore think yours is Big. LOL

But if its so big, then you dont need any ring to make it stand out more, it would do that all on its own....

Like I said before, FALSE ADVERTISING.... Put the time and effort in studying man....and then maybe you can get one of those good jobs guarding the Queen.

Mate, the fella just asked an innocent question?!? Which in my opinion is sorta what this forum is set up for? No need to start having a go at him about his cock size and university goals!!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate, the fella just asked an innocent question?!? Which in my opinion is sorta what this forum is set up for? No need to start having a go at him about his cock size and university goals!!

You are right, he asked a question, and I commented on his question, saying I didnt feel what he was focusing on as a new university student was the most important thing. Responses to posts are not always what you expect or want them to be. This forum is also for OPINIONS, and I offered mine. No reason to get bent out of shape, but I do understand your support of your countryman.... good bloke.