What color are your eyes?

hung_big: Mine are actually not specifically anything.

They can vary between steel blue, ice blue and ocean blue, depending on what I wear. Specific enough Rock?

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Mine are a light almost silvery blue but with a dark blue around the outer edges. They are really neat. . wish I could post a pic of them, will have to scan some pix one day and get some up here........

ravenously: my eyes are brown by the puple, turn green, then gray, and have a dark blue ring around the outside.

I've only met one girl w/ black eyes, she was from jamaca. And, when I say her eyes were black, I mean they were black not dark brown. It was crazy to look into her eyes, because you couldn't really see her puples

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Ravenously,

Now that is one set of irises! So you have a number of hazel combinations in one pair of eyes. It seems that A number of us have some form of hazel, whether it is grey-blue, blue- green , green- gold or green -brown.

Naughty

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have very dark brown eyes, almost black, but they have gotten lighter as I've gotten older. Now they are just brown, with a hazel-ish tint. One of my friends has blue eyes that can pick up the shade of whatever he's wearing sort of going from sapphire blue to Tiffany box blue. My eyes just stay the same color of brown. They don't change with what I'm wearing, they don't change with the weather, my mood, or anything else. So this is the long answer for....brown.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
My eyes are rather chocolatey brown -- not much variation between my mom's lighter brown shade and my dad's near black eye color. I gotta admit, though: I used to have grey contact lenses ("Moonlight") and I think they looked pretty interesting on me.

ravenously:
Originally posted by naughty@Apr 30 2005, 01:27 PM
Wow Ravenously,

Now that is one set of irises! So you have a number of hazel combinations in one pair of eyes. It seems that A number of us have some form of hazel, whether it is grey-blue, blue- green , green- gold or green -brown.

Naughty
[post=306581]Quoted post[/post]​

Why thank you, Naughty. I've always liked my eyes. Your's sound very pretty too, green is one of my favorite colors. I have just about every shade of hair color too.
When I was younger my hair color would change from gold to light red to brown to almost black depending on what shade there happened to be more of (really, I have pics to prove it). I guess it's because I'm such a mut, LOL.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very blue, In fact, I'm often asked if I'm wearing contacts. My eyes also change from pale blue to sapphire & almost violet blue (like Elizabeth Taylor's) depending on how much sleep I've had, if I'm sick, or the kind of eye make-up I'm wearing. They're also more bright blue If I've had some sun.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Axex@May 10 2005, 08:30 PM
Mine are usually a blue/gray with a brown ring around my pupil. Sometimes they turn to a blue green. I love eyes *munches on corneae* (plural? or is cornea plural?)
[post=309959]Quoted post[/post]​
We'll begin with a box and the plural is boxes,
But the plural of ox should be oxen, not oxes.

The one fowl is a goose but two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose should never be meese.

You may find a lone mouse or a whole set of mice,
Yet the plural of house is houses not hice.

If the plural of man is always called men,
Why shouldn't the plural of pan be called pen?

If I speak of a foot and you show me your feet,
And I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?

If I speak of a foot and you show me your feet,
And I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?

If one is a tooth and a whole set are teeth,
Why should not the plural of booth be called beeth?

Then one may be that and three would be those,
Yet hat in the plural wouldn't be hose,
And the plural of cat is cats and not cose.

We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
But though we say mother, we never say methren.

Then the masculine pronouns are he, his and him,
But imagine the feminine she, shis and shim.

Then the masculine pronouns are he, his and him,
But imagine the feminine she, shis and shim.

So English, I fancy you will all agree,
Is the funniest language you ever did see.