what comes to mind when you see this?

hungcdnsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
I've just started being green and now taking the bus to and from work. I'm bigger than the average guy down there. When I'm on the bus, sometimes I get hard (whether i see a hot woman, thoughts or nothing at all) just happens. Question is: what comes to mind when you see a guy with a very noticeably hardon (the hardon is still covered and in my pants) but a definate bulge is down my thigh when I sit down in these bus seats. Is it a turn on, turn off, do you immediately think i'm a perv, do you make extra effort to descreetly check it out, do you run for the bus driver and call the cops, etc.. lol

Currently, I just try to hide it with my magazine or something when it gets too embarrassing and I notice it.

Thanks.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Every-fuckin-one will at least catch a glimpse, no matter what they say.
But how the hell should a boner qualify for calling the cops?

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too take the bus to work and one morning this obvious gay guy was sitting in the back. It was very cold and he popped a very visable boner. There was a guy that he thought was attractive sitting next to him and he was showing it off to everyone. I for one love it when I see a guy get hard on the bus. I try to pick the guys I sit next to for that reason exactly. This one morning a guy was sleep on the bus and when he woke up he stretched and popped a boner. He noticed me looking so he told me to sit next to him and I sucked him off. I'm sorry did I mention there was only three people on the bus at this time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, it's not illegal
but i'd find it seriously creepy.
especially if he's wanting it to show, rather than trying to cover it.
if he wants women to see it then i would think he's some sort of sexual preditor...it would make me extremely uncomfortable.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does happen sometimes, if my mind wanders too much, but I hide it and try to think of something else. I like the idea of a girl noticing, but if she does it's an accident.

hungcdnsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
LOL Thanks for all the great replies! I guess I was more curious than anything. I was kinda just wondering if I should go way out of my way to keep the thing covered the entire trip or if I can just breathe, be comfortable and continue reading my mag even though i have a bulge in my pants. Think I'll just chill and if someone sees the bulge, they see it.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes i check guys out - not that i ever take the bus - but your situation sound ""creepy"

Why the hell are you hard on the bus.
It can and does happen a lot more often that you think. Even the simple motion of the bus gets some guys hard.