what comes to mind when you see this?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
not the same at all.
he's posted his dick where people can choose to come find dick to look at.
he's not trying to inflict it on disinterested strangers on the bus.
he's not being creepy in the slightest.

I was taking advantage of his post. I was assuming he'd say he was being tongue in cheek.

Fact remains the OP did not say he jacked (on or off the bus) until hard and then jumped up and down to draw attention to his appendage.

His question was simple and most answered him simply enough. You on the other hand had the OP on some Perv Crime watch list. The irony is that is comes from you an inveterate cock watcher.

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a major issue being ignored is sleep-dick. When I'm on the train/bus, the motion makes me sleepy, and there's no quicker way to get a boner than to start falling asleep.

Without fail, if I start falling asleep, I'm popping wood.

I've seen this many-a-time travelling between London and Toronto. That's one of those things that's more or less impossible to be offended by cause I mean...the guy's asleep haha.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I was taking advantage of his post. I was assuming he'd say he was being tongue in cheek.

Fact remains the OP did not say he jacked (on or off the bus) until hard and then jumped up and down to draw attention to his appendage.

His question was simple and most answered him simply enough. You on the other hand had the OP on some Perv Crime watch list. The irony is that is comes from you an inveterate cock watcher.
inveterate cock watcher?
funny you!

i said it was creepy. like it would creep me out.
which is how i would feel.

that's pretty mild.
if you pinched my arse i'd deck you :smile:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hungcdnsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
Wow! I honestly didn't expect this thread to continue. After post #7, I didn't come back on as I thought this discussion was over. Quite a few of these posts really make me look like a sexual predator or some kind of freak. (ie. "you are a filthy pervert" & many posts of you're a creep) What the hell is that all about?! I thought in my first post I did NOT say I'm jacking off in front of you or anything remotely similar to that. In fact, I said it just happens (hot woman, vibrations, thoughts, dreams and pretty much every time i'm on the bus early in the morning or after work I fall asleep and get a hardon growing then). Thanks to those who actually took time, thought about it and replied. Thanks to the other posts re: creep and pervert. Now I know all your views and opinions. I'm seriously re-considering saving the environment and hopping in my car from now on. Gee, glad i found this site.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the creep comments were not about having a boner.
they were about making no effort to conceal it, thus causing fellow passengers from discomfort.
your victimesque boohooing is lame.

hungcdnsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
dolfette, have you even read my first two posts on this thread? I said that I AM making the effort to conceal it. I have no idea why you're trying to create a reason to keep calling me a creep. lol

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolfette, have you even read my first two posts on this thread? I said that I AM making the effort to conceal it. I have no idea why you're trying to create a reason to keep calling me a creep. lol
i'm being mean,

the correct response is to call me a man hating harpy.

Last edited:

hungcdnsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
but boners in public do seriously creep me out still.

There we go. Now, that's an honest answer. Thanks! :biggrin1: It happened again the other day, of course as always I got embarrassed. This time, I hid it with everyone I had. My coat over my lap, my magazine and my lunch bag on top of that. lol I really don't want ppl seeing it and thinking or calling me a creep or perv so I think I'm in the clear with all that coverage... just makes the lower half of my body too hot. haha

K, off to get something to eat so I won't be as cranky now.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always take a look. It turns me on, unless he's being really obvious about showing it off, then it's less of a turn-on, but I don't think I could be actually turned off by a hard one - wait if the guy is really unattractive perhaps, but all the public hard-ons I've seen (not many) were on decent looking guys.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, it's not illegal
but i'd find it seriously creepy.
especially if he's wanting it to show, rather than trying to cover it.
if he wants women to see it then i would think he's some sort of sexual preditor...it would make me extremely uncomfortable.

Bingo! I worked with a friend of mine who has quite a large tool. He's had a rep for this ever since we were young boys at the public pool and the cat...or in this case, the cock was inadvertently let out of the bag. He also has a rep due to women "talking" etc. Anyway, there was a time when we worked together at the same corporation. There was a receptionist who was quite attractive. He would frequently hang out by her desk and shoot the breeze, and in the process would always, without exception end up getting a very noticable hard on. I knew it was going to become a problem, and told him so, but he didn't feel that it was a big deal. Well, fast forward, it was a big deal since she too became creeped out, and so did everyone else who passed by his embarassingly monsterous bulge. Next thing he knew he was in employement hot water.

Mind you, the managerial negativity he was enduring on the job was not directly attributed to his boner, since that was way too awkward a subject to touch in the corporate realm, but they looked for every other reason they could find to make his work life hell. Whenever I recall that experience I can't help but to think about what a simple minded boob he is. Why in the HELL would a guy think that people want to look at that??? The man is all cock and no brains. I mean, there is a time and place to display your big cock, but at work, and on the bus are not on the list in my opinion.