What condom do you use?

sexton099

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The "Female Condom" is by far my favorite. Works with both anal and vaginal sex, and after they have been in for a few minutes the condom feels almost like it isn't even there for both partners. The body heat makes them feel like an extra layer of skin.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
Magnums, regular condoms are too tight and cause me to go limpy, no fun :confused: But my oh my a condom with no smell sounds pretty damn good! I hate the condom smell.

Yeah, the ones I'm using have virtually no smell. But they are pretty average sized. The measurements on condom sale websites say they are just slightly above average. But frankly I'm not gigantic. I'll admit that the xls fit me better, especially at the base. But even with a wider base they still dont stay down to the bottom and even tend to sort of roll back up. But the crowns dont roll up on me for some reason, maybe since they are really thin or that they roll all the way down on me, the magnum xls are a bit too long and I have to leave like 1/2 inch rolled up at the bottom.

also anyone ever tried this (or one of these) thing. Custom condoms.
http://secure.condomania.com/TheyFit/

Last edited:

Priapologist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also Magnum XL.

The hottest thing that has ever happened when I bought them was the sexy, young cashier looked at the box, looked at me, licked her lips - just a little, and asked:

"Will that be credit or debit?"

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
my absolute fave condoms are pleasure plus, even though they're a bit pricey (about $14.00 USD for a 12 pack). they work great and i always recommend them. in the past i've used a variety trojans, lifestyles, and durex. however, with my BF we can only use trojan magnum XLs because that's all that'll fit him.

I wish we could have tried out those pleasure plus ones, sorry babe. :redface:

mikey, you should try them! bryan says XLs feel better and they don't make the base of his cock feel tight/pressured. your cock will breathe easier :tongue:

It's weird, I hear that there is no difference at the base between the Mags and the XLs, but I can feel a difference. Also they don't cause me to go limp like reg Mags do. But why am I telling you this? You already know that first hand. :wink:

I will take that under consideration!

I never realized they were wider at the base and just thought they were longer. Whoops. :redface:

Of course, the best part, as always, will be the look the lady at Target gives me, and then my girlfriend, when we buy them. :rolleyes:

Oh man, we got some looks!

ohhhhh that's always the best part. when i buy my pack of condoms i always make sure to tell the cashier, "i don't need a bag, i'm going green." :fing02: but really i just wanna carry the condoms in plain sight so everyone can see :biggrin1:

I am sure I was bright red too, but you carried them out in confidence with that bottle of lube! :biggrin1:

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I still subscribe to the daily newspaper, so that I get the long plastic bags the paper comes in. That's what fits best on my cock. And I get a fresh one every day! :wink:

that made me laugh
But I subscribe to trojan mag so far, and reg trojan sometimes just bcuz. i think i need to up it, bcuz i have had problems with reg trojans. and that base thing is true.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All these years and condoms still taper down to the base.
Lifestyles xl is the worst, magnum xl is better but still sucks for larger bases.
Trustex xl says they have the widest base condom so i will order them today and see.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ever since i started having sex Trojan was my favorite.
the rest tended to be more likely to bust.:mad:
(they break because they are made poorly)

Last edited:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like durex sensitive. They are little tight around the base at times. I also dabble in the regular magnums here and there. I feel a little weird buying them sometimes but they are more comfortable.