Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Durex XL, on paper they are not much bigger than Durex Extra Safe but I notice the extra length. They still don’t quite get all the way to the base.

And yes, I love handing them to the girl at the counter, with or without my gf with me

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pasante King size, My size 60 and TheyFit/The One (Z21). Last one is my favorite.
Totally forgot about Pasante King Size. Shortly after my daughter was born we went on holiday. Whilst there, my missus decided bareback might be too risky although she was breast feeding. Without any coverup she sent me and the baby for a walk into town to find some condoms. Into the chemist and up to the counter, all condoms were behind the counter and had to be requested. I am trying to see what is available when a very young assistant comes over. I say I am looking for something quite specific, hoping they stick magnums but no such luck. I tell her I am looking for magnums or something similar. Instead of looking she calls over three counter assistants. I then have to tell all three that I am looking for condoms that are larger than the norm. The older assistant takes over and looks through the stock and finds Pasante King Size. I said I had never heard of them and she offered to open one to show me. I declined. Took a packet of 12 and left quickly. That afternoon we used one but the rest eventually went in the bin as the missus loved bareback too much for me to cover up. Child number 2 arrived 9 months later!!

Preppyguy81

Sexy Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife is sensitive for latex so using SKYN King Size latexfree condoms. Sure we're usually without, but using condoms at times for clothed quickies and for cleaner intercourse. I really recommend this brand if it fits your size, I've hardly burst one and they don't screw the sensitivity too much. I'm always having one of these in the wallet.

I say I am looking for something quite specific, hoping they stick magnums but no such luck. I tell her I am looking for magnums or something similar. Instead of looking she calls over three counter assistants. I then have to tell all three that I am looking for condoms that are larger than the norm. The older assistant takes over and looks through the stock and finds Pasante King Size. I said I had never heard of them and she offered to open one to show me. I declined.

So a memorable weekend for all kind of different reasons I would say!

But the store thing and having to buy condoms from behind the counter is a nightmare. I truly hate that. Would I have less of a problem asking for the regular ones? Yes I think so, because that would avoid a possible awkward conversation. I know others mostly don’t have a problem with it, so it’s just my weirdness.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People still use condoms?

my thoughts exactly.....

I’ve tried them all - the bigger one from
skyn, durex and of course -magnums. I hate them all and so do my girlfriends. If I find myself a situation where I don’t want to be irresponsible- then I will put one on, but they are never “ideal”

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a memorable weekend for all kind of different reasons I would say!

But the store thing and having to buy condoms from behind the counter is a nightmare. I truly hate that. Would I have less of a problem asking for the regular ones? Yes I think so, because that would avoid a possible awkward conversation. I know others mostly don’t have a problem with it, so it’s just my weirdness.
I think the storing condoms behind the counter is really not appropriate for the inexperienced. The embarrassment can be extreme. I recall the first time I purchased condoms it was on my third visit before I plucked up the courage to buy. I was fortunate to have already been given condoms by my Father but having run out and not wanting to ask him for some more, I needed to buy myself. At least having been given some and with the help of my girlfriend used them successfully, I knew what to ask for. The shop assistant looked as if, are you sure that is what you want? But never said a word. On subsequent visits, I never had to say a word to her apart from the time my girlfriend was alone at home for the week and I visited three times in the week when she asked if that was sure that was what I wanted as she was sure I needed vitamin supplements

Reactions: orangeC

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People still use condoms?
my thoughts exactly.....

I’ve tried them all - the bigger one from
skyn, durex and of course -magnums. I hate them all and so do my girlfriends. If I find myself a situation where I don’t want to be irresponsible- then I will put one on, but they are never “ideal”
Guys who don't use condoms, and are not in exclusive or monogamous relationships, are asking for trouble. You are rolling the dice about pregnancy and all kinds of nasty sexually transmitted diseases.

I used condoms with every woman I've been with until I was in a completely exclusive and monogamous relationship with the woman who is now my wife. My health, the woman's health, and the protection against an unwanted pregnancy were always paramount over how a condoms feels.

Reactions: art

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys who don't use condoms, and are not in exclusive or monogamous relationships, are asking for trouble. You are rolling the dice about pregnancy and all kinds of nasty sexually transmitted diseases.

I used condoms with every woman I've been with until I was in a completely exclusive and monogamous relationship with the woman who is now my wife. My health, the woman's health, and the protection against an unwanted pregnancy were always paramount over how a condoms feels.

Ok— but do you think I am 16 years old ?
If you read it again- it plainly stated that if I find myself in a situation where not wearing one is irresponsible- I will put one on. I just stated it was not “ideal” and that is true. I’ve yet to meet a woman or a man that enjoys using them.

“Live and let live”

thedude81

Sexy Member
Media
I use Trojan Bareskin. But I came upon a Magnum recently via sample pack and decided to try it. I find that the regular ones are pretty tight around the base of my cock and it can be uncomfortable at times. The Magnums fit much better and don't make me wanna cum as fast.

Reactions: cadmanken