What Condoms Do You prefer

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Magnum Thins usually. (I'm surprised they don't market them in a 36-pack.) Sometimes Magnum XL's.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use Trojan Magnums, have yet to try the XL's. I have tried Lifestyle XL's but those seem just as tight as regular condoms. But I'm also more girthy than long.

I had previously used both Magnum and Magnum XL but then tried Lifestyles XL and I use them now...They are as wide as a Magnum XL at the head and as wide as a Magnum towards the base.

They are a little bit shorter than both Magnums (0.35") and Magnum XL (0.75") but I never like to roll them completely down anyway since I have a vein near the base of my dick that looks like its about to explode when its under a condom (creeps me out). The Lifestyles XL roll out to pretty much the perfect spot.

http://www.ripnroll.com/Lifelarge1.htm

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been using Trojan Magnums for years. Have never tried the XL (don't think I'm thick enough for that). Have never had an issue with them.

Simba

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone has some DUREX XL that are from a regular pharmacy/drug store I'd appreciate it if you could check yours and let me know if my description matches yours as I'm wondering if I've bought some counterfeit condoms.

I bought 12 DUREX XL from a (UK) eBay shop. They were inexpensive because they were not in a presentation box. They arrived in a padded bag in strips of 2. I tried one on and it was ok on the head and shaft, but was a bit tight at the base. I know I have quite a lot of base girth, but I was expecting that an XL would be looser. I also found the lube on the condom to be surprisingly greasy. I looked closely at the individual plastic foil packets and was surprised not to find an expiry date. The plastic foil packets are blue on the front and silver on the reverse and have genuine looking DUREX graphics, logo, etc. although it doesn't say XL. Printed/embossed on the back of each packet in small black letters is:
LOT VP1127
2016-02 O
TN/ DRUGS/668
Any info would be welcome.

MH8x6.25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use My.Size 69 condoms. They have a width of 69 mm (flattened - is a girth of approx. 5.5 inches without stretching). I´ve tested other condoms but no other condom was so wide. I don´t know if it´s available in the USA.

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trojan Magnum XL wish the base of it was bigger

Believe it or not, regular Magnums are wider. XLs are just slightly longer. :cool:

I use Magnums when I use them. Also have used Huge brand, and in a pinch Lifestyle Kings but they feel too tight!

Last edited:

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If anyone has some DUREX XL that are from a regular pharmacy/drug store I'd appreciate it if you could check yours and let me know if my description matches yours as I'm wondering if I've bought some counterfeit condoms.

I bought 12 DUREX XL from a (UK) eBay shop. They were inexpensive because they were not in a presentation box. They arrived in a padded bag in strips of 2. I tried one on and it was ok on the head and shaft, but was a bit tight at the base. I know I have quite a lot of base girth, but I was expecting that an XL would be looser. I also found the lube on the condom to be surprisingly greasy. I looked closely at the individual plastic foil packets and was surprised not to find an expiry date. The plastic foil packets are blue on the front and silver on the reverse and have genuine looking DUREX graphics, logo, etc. although it doesn't say XL. Printed/embossed on the back of each packet in small black letters is:
LOT VP1127
2016-02 O
TN/ DRUGS/668
Any info would be welcome.

Durex XL are very snug. I haven't ever used because they were too tight when I tried one on. They are longer but not really wider than regular Durex. They are made for length not girth!