What condoms do you use?

jd_uk

Just Browsing
Media
For those of you that can't use condoms...what make and brand do you use and where can you buy them cheapest?

My cock is about 8" x 5.9" and although this isn't that big around here i just can't begin to roll down a normal condom. Find them way too tight and if i do get them on i lose my erection straight away because the blood is restricted.

So far i've tried Passante XXL and Condomi XXL makes and they were both also too tight. The only condom that has worked for me was Durex XXL easy on but they seem very expensive. Anyone know where the cheapest place to get these from is?

Cheers.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Condomi XXL don't fit. They're just normal condoms with XXL written on the box. Pretty shit really.

Personally and being a similar size to yourself I use Magnum XL condoms.

Buy Sex Toys & Sexy Lingerie - 100% Free UK Delivery At LoveHoney sell them and have next day delivery. Works out at about £10 for a box of 12

Buy Condoms - Online Condom Store is slightly cheaper or was last time I checked many years ago. They are international so it takes about two weeks for the condoms to arrive.

Also you can go to a Family Planning Clinic (I think) or a GUM Clinic and ask for free condoms. Ask for large sized ones. They will give you Pasante large. Not as good as Magnum XL but they do fit...sort of. They are quite good considering they're free.

I have about 30 of those and dangerously low stocks of Magnum XL's...I think only two or three left :redface:

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use the They Fit brand from condomania.com. They come in many sizes from extra small to extra large. The U22 size works best for me

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I`m thrilled with "They Fit" condoms -- the only ones I`ve ever found that fit without strangling my dick -- worth every penny. With a 8" by 7", I use size U22.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I`m thrilled with "They Fit" condoms -- the only ones I`ve ever found that fit without strangling my dick -- worth every penny. With a 8" by 7", I use size U22.
Same here. They are great. But for a 5.9" thick, Magnum XL would be fine I think.

bradhottop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Magnum xl or xxl. I can't really tell that much difference between them. In San Francisco you can get the xl's most anywhere, but I think the grocery store is the cheapest. XXL's are a little harder to find, but the leather stores have them most of the time. I've tried other brands, but had a problem with breakage. I've never had a Magnum break before.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep Magnum XLs here. ALL condoms I've ever tried seem to make my cock "less big" than without condoms, but I obviously still use them. I *do* think it is funny when I read somewhere that "any condom fits any guy" because "they expand" - this, as most on LPSG know, is *untrue* - and clearly written by a guy with a below average wiener lol.

As for where to buy - I happened by the "family planning" section in a WalMart once and was astonished at how inexpensive all the condoms were. And no, they were not WalMart brand or something, they were regular Magnum XLs in the black box, but for half what they cost at CVS. Just a thought.