What condoms to get for 7.25X5

J2004Mo: Hey guys, i dont think my dick is extremely huge but i am a virgin and i want to know if my dick is big enough for a "larger" sized condom and which one i should get-i dont want to embarras myself myfirst time and slip on a rubber that is too big or too small
thanks

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you should stick with a regular-sized condom.  A larger-sized condom might fit alright when you first put it on, but since all condoms stretch a little bit, you'd probably end up with a very sloppy-looking condom after a few minutes of using it.

Larger-sized condoms are generally for guys who measure at least 6" in circumference when they're erect.

Trust me - you'll be more impressive wearing a condom that fits well.  A sloppy, droopy condom on a hard dick just doesn't look very good.   :-[

By the way, if you'd like to try out a bunch of different condoms and get some other stuff to go along with it, Durex is offering an excellent deal:

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=G6nZEpZzGdo&offerid=43440.129470256&type=10&subid=0

grantstephens: I know this is a late response, but just get regular condoms for your size. You want a tight fitting condom for two reason - sensitivity and constriction. A good fitting condom will almost have the same effect as wearing a cock ring which will make your penis fill fuller for your lover.......

SRV524: Well, I'm 7 1/4 by 6 and Magnums are too long for me. They're good for the girth aspect, but there's at least another inch to go and it gets bundled up and stuff at the bottom. Eh well.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
How many times do I have to say? Condomania. I usually just make sure never to go in all the way, because I'm too long for a They-Fit. But half an inch isn't a big deal.

captainstupid: ya go to condomania, i am a N11 (sometimes a 011) i know not that big, but my girl friend got her other male friends to measure up and so far i am in the lead

drambone: Captain, did you not have an asian woman experience you were going to recount to us here?

Irish9: trojan magnums fit me just perfect...with a bit extra at the top

cartman882: For 7.25 you'll wanna go with a Trojan Magnum, they're 8 in. long when fully rolled out, but the girth may be an issue, because I think they're a little wider. Magnum XL's are actually the same length but just a little wider. If it was me I would just try some by masturbating with them and find out which one fits best.