What constitutes a good blowjob

D_Dennis Anyone

Just Browsing
Media
Im not sure if this thread has already been posted.

But i've always wondered and wanted to try perfomring oral on a guy...and so i did for the first time...about two weeks ago. And i have to say, i loved every minute of it. Having a nice dick in front of me flopping everywhere all over my face and in the back of my throat.

But I want to know what constitutes a good blow job or how do you give a good blow job...

what's the best way to do it and how. I'd like to hear from people who have performed oral. tell me what you found that the guy liked what you did. And also if you have been performed on, what did you find that you liked best when getting oral...

here is the vid of my first time....

http://www.lpsg.org/videos/243/my-first-time-ever-sucking.html#watch

I used to think having a penis inside somebody's mouth was nasty and unclean....If you ever thought of shutting somebody up by sticking something in their mouth...well that person can be me.

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, pay attention to the head. Use your tongue on the ridge where it turns from head to shaft. Also, message the taint or paranium with your hand. Other then that, when getting a bj, I absolutely love to finish in the other persons month.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enthusiasm. A lot can be forgiven if you can tell that the guy is just totally and completely into your cock and is loving every minute of his experience. When you look down and he's just so fucking in the zone . . . .

Some guys complain if you use anything other than your mouth, but I personally like giving and getting while using your hands. I like a lot of pressure on my cock, so I enjoy a tight grip with the hand as the warmth and wetness of the mouth gives other sensations. I also like when part of the blowjob consists of licking and kissing other parts and taking my cock out of your mouth and rubbing it on your face, slapping your chin with it, etc.

Scraping with the teeth seems to be the biggest issue everyone seems to have a little trouble with as they're learning. A little nibbling and biting is okay with me, but constant scraping back and forth with each and every in and out can get a little painful.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Enthusiasm. A lot can be forgiven if you can tell that the guy is just totally and completely into your cock and is loving every minute of his experience. When you look down and he's just so fucking in the zone . . . .

I TOTALLY AGREE with this statement!!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with lurkerlad and stephenmass. Show that you're enjoying it. Other than that, keep trying new things to see what the guy likes, even if you've been together for a long time. Peoples' tastes change over time.

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I posted on another thread:

I believe the best head is when the woman is not "giving head" (as in an act of pleasuring the man), but when she is actually swept away by the passion in consuming the penis. She is truly sucking on the penis because it gives HER pleasure. When it feels like she can't control herself in wanting to devour her man's dick, the enthusiasm overwhelms me and I then lose control. TIP for the ladies: make it seem like the reason you're sucking the big one is for "YOUR" satisfaction and watch your man go into orbit!

P.S. - Same thing for the ladies on oral sex performed by their man. When I eat my wife, I'm sure she gets pleasure out of it, but quite honestly it is because I can't wait to taste her and feel her quiver on my tongue. I make her feel like I am going down on her for MY satisfaction and she goes wild.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The constants for most men in regards to a great blowjob are

-Enthusiasm

-Variation

-No scratching

-Coverage (how much you can take)

then there are some aspects that only excite some

-Gagging

-Spitting

-Face fucking/ deepthroating

I separate coverage and "deepthroating" because alot of guys can put quite a bit in their mouth, but not without choking or something. Deepthroating requires the ability to withstand for a longer period of time.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't like deep throat. Just sucking never gets me off. Must be combination of jacking off with the mouth following the head. Best of all is if they want to taste my hot load. This is the type of head I give and all say it is the best they have ever received:)

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A deepthroat would be beyond a "good" blowjob!

No teeth is always a plus!!! I still cant figure out why they cant open just a little wider - most have big enough mouths!

I second enthusiasm!!!!!

Also have to add that being turned on by a face full of cum and swallowing are big pluses.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dang, dude! thanx for posting!

(was going to stay in and be a goodboy, but after watching that vid ...)

anyway, best one I received, that almost had me keeling forward involved a lot of smoth contact gainst the head -- at the time I thought the guy was using his tongue, but I have since directed other partners to use their tongues as I imagined the way this other guy was doing, but I never have gotten the same result

BTW, if that was your "first", you're going to be awfully good!

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A good blowjob? To me, repeatedly giving just enough suction and going the full stroke -- your lips from my cockhead all the way down as far as you can take it -- no teeth, of course -- is the best.

But specifically: After a few minutes of just sucking, I'm gonna want you to put your hand on my cock just past your lips (preferably with your other hand on YOUR cock -- i love it when my cocksucker is so turned on by sucking me that he jacks himself off, hopefully keeping himself right on the edge), and keep your fingers nice and slick as you jack/suck me for a while. Done right with a full stroke to the root of my cock, often with a corkscrewing grip, this is BETTER than the best. Please don't pull on the skin of my cock during a blowjob, ever. Slide across the skin instead.

I prefer starting to get blown while standing up, with you kneeling or sitting in front of me. And although I'll kick back in a chair or on the bed and let you work my cock while my hands are behind my head some, at some point I'm gonna stand up and seriously start to fuck your face. Not too fast, but very deliberately, really bucking my hips. Here you have a couple options (hopefully you can do both): If you can take my whole cock in your mouth without gagging, you can cup my ass and feel my full thrust. If taking my whole cock gags you, you've got to use that hand again, keeping it just in front of your lips as you suck, so you can control how deep in your throat my cock goes. Just let me slide in and out of your slick fist and hot mouth.

My nips are sensitive, and love to be touched, lightly twisted and sucked on, especially before you start sucking my cock, or reaching up and tweaking them both whiel you suck me...attention on 'em makes me twice as horny...and a great place to go when I'm close to the edge, but no hard pinching or full biting on 'em. Also, cupping and massaging the balls while you suck is always encouraged, both with your mouth and hands, and another great place to go when I suddenly stop from you sucking because I've gotten close to the edge and don't want to cum yet. I love your hands rubbing anywhere on my naked body. I'll be putting my hands on you the whole time, from rubbing the back of your head as you suck me or your back or your ass, or tweaking your nipples and maybe reaching down for a tug on your cock.

Ideally, you'd get me to the edge 3 or 4 times; I'd cum on your chest (unless you wanted it in your throat), and you would cum right after I do, shooting between my feet...

Whoa. Got a little carried away there.
But man, I tell ya, if I could find the guy who'd give me THAT every other day as soon as I walk in the door, then I just don't KNOW what I'd do.

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ability to deepthroat, lack of scraping, quick rhythm, hand usage when necessary, no humming sounds, saliva gushing sounds, and that killer instinct when they know you are about to get close to coming.