What constitutes a good blowjob

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
- Taking me in soft, and making me hard in her mouth (be quick, I don't stay soft for long)
- When I'm soft, talking me deep and then licking my balls.
- Ball play is a added bonus, I can almost cum from that alone. Suck one, then then other down and dance her tongue around the both, from the center to the outside, and from top to bottom. No hair = extra sensation. It's well worth the grooming effort.
- I love with she sucks and licks my head through my orgasm, while I'm coming. Good follow-though is always a winning move.
(She don't like the taste, or swallowing. NP, I'd rather shoot all over my chest and legs it it means more sucking.)
- Suck, lick and nibble my perineum. OMFG!
- I love anal play. It's funny, I used to hate it to the point it killed mood when I felt a wayward finger...but now I crave it.

My favorite is 69, as I find I cannot be a passive receiver of even a BJ. A hot 69 when you can read your partner, the harder she comes the more enthusiastic she gets on my cock, I could do that (and have) for hours.

Eye contact? No thanks, focus on my cock, please.
Grab her hair and fuck her mouth? Sometime's she asks me to, but rapid hard pumping movement brings the teeth into play, not my favorite thing.

Sometimes when I can tell she's getting tire3d, I'll pull her up and kiss her deeply, while she strokes me to finish.

Excellent thread, btw.