what constitutes "good dick?"

D_Say_It_With_Plowers

Just Browsing
Media
i was conversing with this woman and we ended up on the topic of sex. during this discussion she told me because of the way i speak along with my attitude that it seems like i would have some "good dick." what specifically makes someone's dick good?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was conversing with this woman and we ended up on the topic of sex. during this discussion she told me because of the way i speak along with my attitude that it seems like i would have some "good dick." what specifically makes someone's dick good?
If you have to ask, then you don't have it. Haha

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect you would get as many different answers as you would if you asked men what makes for "good pussy". Warm, willing, and wet would be my top three criteria with snug, orgasmic, and having nice muscle tone nice bonuses but distinctly secondary.

Female replies to what is "nice dick" a suspect will most frequently refer to hardness, stamina, cleanliness, and lack of disease with aspects such as circumcision status, size, and shape quite secondary considerations. But maybe we will see.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when/if i use the words good dick i'm referring to how the dick is used, not so much any one attribute of the cock in question. is all about how damn awesome the man attached to the dick is.

D_ShlongJohnSilver

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are complimented with the phrase "good dick", you've done well in the sack. It's as simple as that! From a physical standpoint, this will differ from woman to woman, but quite a bit of it has to do with how you perform.

First post by the way, thanks for having me. :biggrin1:

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media

It might have been the way you were talking or not talking about your dick that made her say that. I think just like most things, it has to do with your level of confidence. Most times (or at least in my experience) people think that if you have low self-esteem then you have just got to have a small penis. And if your extroverted and fairly confident then you have a massive one.

As far as the good dick question goes though. I wouldn't know. Also, i agree with redbear52. Your answers will vary woman to woman and man to man.

It just means you probably have the "Master Meat" and you could perform.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is obvious by what the women say after sex.

"You have the most beautiful penis I have ever seen!" By a nurse.
"It's because you're so big!" After sucking me.
"You know, you're bigger limp than most guys' are hard." Her flipping my dick back and forth in preparation for round two.
"If that's not an erection, what is it?" Another nurse.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah the magic stick. Okay, my favorite is about 7-8 inches...a lil thick, uncut with a downward curve. Now, the guy still needs to be passionate and somewhat aggressive in a good way. Not all cheesy or pathetic. A nice load is hot too. I don't think that's asking for too much...is it?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect you would get as many different answers as you would if you asked men what makes for "good pussy". Warm, willing, and wet would be my top three criteria with snug, orgasmic, and having nice muscle tone nice bonuses but distinctly secondary.

Female replies to what is "nice dick" a suspect will most frequently refer to hardness, stamina, cleanliness, and lack of disease with aspects such as circumcision status, size, and shape quite secondary considerations. But maybe we will see.

^*ding*

1. good guy + connection + sexual compatibility + STD free
2. hardness + skill
3. stamina

If I'm feeling greedy… long enough to go deep and wide enough for a challenging stretch.