What country has the most 'bottom curvy' European women?

D

deleted20132

Yup, very wise comments NIC160IQ! Hungarian is in the ugro-finnic language group, but is so changed that it hardly looks like finnish/stonian - for example: number 1:
yks /ewx/ in finnish
üksi /ewxee/ in estonian
egy /edge/ in hungarian (not exactly, but closest approximation)
as a conclusion - only slight linguistical radices can be seen, but all that slavic and eventual turkish surrounding has changed hungarian a lot - like wise, lots of hungarian words in languages like croatian too.

hey, but this is not language forum!
estonian girls, wow, yeah, so nice faces they have, these cheeks, big eyes, omg!
czech girls - combination of arian and slavic blonde genes, awesome!
yeah, croatian girls are nice too, some mixture of mediterranean darker tan and slavic blondness, lots of varieties for the picky little o' us :)

never had any of them exept croatian), just in my fantasies. BUT, no women like swedish woman! they are the best, meaning the whole body!

ok, now i have a tent for all that 4 nationality girls! brb!

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having lived in several countries and visited most european countries, I can't say there is a country with more rounded-butts as you demand.

Sounds like caribbean countries would be paradise for you

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heres a nice photo i found.:smile: I would lick her ass if she`d let me. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................so delicious.

lafever