What counts as a bulge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by EyeInTheSky, Nov 26, 2007.

1. EyeInTheSky

EyeInTheSky New Member

hey

I am a little confused about my own 'bulge'

firstly, I am not that big, but I am skinny and my penis is furthur out than my thighs, so, what I am wondering is if my bulge counts.

let me describe it. I don't always have one. It's only there with certain clothes. i am so skinny that all the jeans I buy don't fit really snug around me and are always a bit loose, so it is usually not a big tight bulge, but rather a part of the clothes that sticks out furthur and is kind of wrapping around the penis shape.

what i'd like to know is, does that description seem like a real bulge, or does it not count because i'm just skinny and the clothes take the penis shape sometimes?

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... sounds suspiciously like a real bulge to me, but I'd need pictures to say for sure as I suffer from imaginary deficiency. :wink: :biggrin1:

3. D_Auer_Glasscock

D_Auer_Glasscock Account Disabled

4. pierre bleue

pierre bleue New Member

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I believe a bulge exists when the pants or trunks are in contact with the "body parts". By that definition, about one in a 1,000 guys sports a real bulge.

It's not that you are so skinny, it's that you don't buy jeans that fit properly. Keep downsizing until you find a pair that are snug and chances are you will show a bulge.:biggrin1:

6. Jason

Gold Member

Jeans that fit properly take a lot of finding. The manufacturers seem to think that most of their customers are overweight and produce sizes that don't fit people with a decent physique (that's the UK position anyway). But keep looking and you can find the truly snug fit for the poured in and bursting out look.

7. Stretch

Stretch New Member

uuummm...Does that count as a bulge?...:smile:

8. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL and I thought bulges came in all shapes and sizes,
    soft and hard!
    Far as I'm concerned the more the merrier!:smile:

9. agnslz

Gold Member

I think I know what you mean and, yes, I do think yours counts as a bulge. I've seen a lot of skinny guys wearing jeans where this is going on, and it's definitely a turn on to me.

10. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I realize, after reading my last post, that in my attempt to be slightly humorous it actually comes across slightly ambiguous. I was not referring to the op but to myself in my avatar photo. Otherwise it could be construed as a bit mean spirited. Sorry for the interruption...now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Draft saved Draft deleted