What counts as a bulge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by EyeInTheSky, Nov 26, 2007.

1. EyeInTheSky

EyeInTheSky New Member

hey

I am a little confused about my own 'bulge'

firstly, I am not that big, but I am skinny and my penis is furthur out than my thighs, so, what I am wondering is if my bulge counts.

let me describe it. I don't always have one. It's only there with certain clothes. i am so skinny that all the jeans I buy don't fit really snug around me and are always a bit loose, so it is usually not a big tight bulge, but rather a part of the clothes that sticks out furthur and is kind of wrapping around the penis shape.

what i'd like to know is, does that description seem like a real bulge, or does it not count because i'm just skinny and the clothes take the penis shape sometimes?

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... sounds suspiciously like a real bulge to me, but I'd need pictures to say for sure as I suffer from imaginary deficiency. :wink: :biggrin1:

3. D_Auer_Glasscock

D_Auer_Glasscock Account Disabled

4. pierre bleue

pierre bleue New Member

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I believe a bulge exists when the pants or trunks are in contact with the "body parts". By that definition, about one in a 1,000 guys sports a real bulge.

It's not that you are so skinny, it's that you don't buy jeans that fit properly. Keep downsizing until you find a pair that are snug and chances are you will show a bulge.:biggrin1:

6. Jason

Gold Member

Jeans that fit properly take a lot of finding. The manufacturers seem to think that most of their customers are overweight and produce sizes that don't fit people with a decent physique (that's the UK position anyway). But keep looking and you can find the truly snug fit for the poured in and bursting out look.

7. Stretch

Stretch Well-Known Member

Albums:
    uuummm...Does that count as a bulge?...:smile:

8. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL and I thought bulges came in all shapes and sizes,
    soft and hard!
    Far as I'm concerned the more the merrier!:smile:

9. agnslz

Gold Member

I think I know what you mean and, yes, I do think yours counts as a bulge. I've seen a lot of skinny guys wearing jeans where this is going on, and it's definitely a turn on to me.

10. Stretch

Stretch Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I realize, after reading my last post, that in my attempt to be slightly humorous it actually comes across slightly ambiguous. I was not referring to the op but to myself in my avatar photo. Otherwise it could be construed as a bit mean spirited. Sorry for the interruption...now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Draft saved Draft deleted