What days of the week do you usually have sex? Is it usually in the evening or when?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a relationship a few years ago. My partner insisted that we only have sex on Friday or Saturday evening. He claimed that he felt too worn out on work days if we had sex the night or morning before. Friday or Saturday he wanted sex in the evening otherwise he wouldnt have much ambition to catch up on chores during the weekend.

Needless to say this put a damper on our relationship and because I have a high sex drive I wasnt getting my needs met . We broke up.

Do you have sex same time and day every week? Or do you let it happen whenever it happens? How often do you have sex?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have sex anytime of the day or night. As an example, she woke up late this morning and I was in bed reading the paper. She just rolled over on top of me and we had great morning sex. If you get horny, just do it, whether with a partner or by yourself.

D_Harry Bacque

Just Browsing
Media
My bf and I don't have a set day, though it's generally thursday night, friday, saturday, sunday. Those are the times we get to see each other. If by chance we hang out the other day then there is a high likelyhood of fornication =p