what decade is the hottest?

Which decade of men do you most like to have sex with?

• teens

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 20's

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 30's

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 40's

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • 50's

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 60's

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 70's

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always said my target age was a man in his 40's, of course as I get older, I may need to move this taget up a bit.

I know lots of guys are into "twinks" and younger guys, but I just don't have the time or patience to train them anymore. It's a matter of experience, knowledge and life.

That being said, I've had a few hot younger guys who really knew how to fuck my socks off!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've gone for 20's - but why no multiples?!

Teens are fine - when I was a teen, early twenties

Early/mid 20's have the stamina and willingness to try anything of teens without the achne and social problems (sorry) and with the plus of full 'man' body, no 'boy' left (except maybe a bit in the face).... (late 20's I match more with the 30's)

30's to 50's is a lot more dependant on the individual guy, in my experience [which is why I picked 20's, you know - if you get to choose the age but not the guy] - They can often have experience and the body - with varying level of manliness - I have to say I like the harder/rougher body, 40-something hairiness and a bit of grey hair. There's nothing quite as good as being thoroughly fucked by a "silverback"

60/70' - I haven't had the pleasure yet - just another 20 or so years to wait for Mr.B to get there...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
40s.

I've always liked that generation of men, and that particular age group. Men at 40 are generally grounded and know who they are, so they easier to talk to and get to know. And if they are jerks, it's not hard to figure that out within the first few minutes of meeting them. From what I can tell, men in their 30s these days have still not let go of adolescence enough for my tastes.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men at 40 are generally grounded and know who they are, so they easier to talk to and get to know. And if they are jerks, it's not hard to figure that out within the first few minutes of meeting them. From what I can tell, men in their 30s these days have still not let go of adolescence enough for my tastes.

This has beeen my observation as well, gratefully with exceptions.

Sexually speaking I'm not sure age has anything to do with it. It comes down to the individual. Experience, openmindedness, etc. I have partnered up with one man repeatedly from when he was 25 to 43. I didn't find much of a change for good or ill.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until January, I've had a fling with an early-20's guy. Next week, I'm going to move in with a mid-40s guy, so I voted 30s, as a median.

Well, fun aside. Guys in their 20s have the advantage that they're really in their prime regarding power and stamina, and you can still teach them to be conform with what you like in bed. The problem is: you have to do that yourself, and you can draw blanks when you have to start teaching him and building his sexual side off the scratch.

On the contrary, you can assume a guy in his 40s (or 30s, for that matter) has already learned his share about the basics, and all you have to do is hoping that he's not too stuck in his rut to try new things, and take over the things that please you, and not one of his ex-partners.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men age 35 to 55 for me. Well, with the exception of my partner. He will be hot no matter how old we get.

A couple of years back, we were still lying in bed one Sunday morning, just talking about things. He looked at me and said, "I can just imagine us, 40 years from now. We'll be 90 years old, and still talking in bed on Sunday mornings." Since I'm 5 years younger than he, I couldn't resist. I replied "Excuse me, You will be 90 - I'll only be 85." Of course he pretended to be offended, but we still laugh about that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard to say. I've actually never had sex with a man who was more than 6 months younger than me. I have had sex with men from 3 years to 11 years my senior. The opportunity has never arisen in real life for me to be with a significantly younger man.

When I was 10 the movie Lifeguard came out. It starred Sam Elliot and Parker Stevenson. I instantly fell in love with both but Sam Elliot is the one whom I still have fantasies about. He was 32 when he made that movie.

Men in their twenties are often fun to look at, but I would have to say men in their 30's to late 40's are what I really like. They are often still in great physical shape; plus have the added bonus of already having found themselves. There is nothing more arousing than a man who is good at what he does; whether it's teaching, laying bricks, being a fireman, or CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Competence is sexy as hell!