What defines a man?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by EnglishMan, Dec 24, 2004.

1. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

I am a sucker for a big cock. In all senses of the word. The sight of a big fat dick hanging between a guys legs is one of life's major turn ons. However I am also massivly turned on by the sight of a guys balls. The bigger the better, and if they are low swingers as well, well life doesn't get much better.
    But is it the cock or the balls that defines a man's masculinity?
    Much as I love cock, there is something in the sight of a massive pair of balls that defines the 'male' even more for me, especially when they hang.

2. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Well, with the testosterone being produced in the balls I think the balls make a man a man....but there are many ways to look at it where one or the other...both, or neither define a man.

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    The thing that defines a real man is entirely between his ears, not his legs.

4. txquis

Gold Member

I agree. Personality, brains, character, heart make the man. Oh, and a penis is fun, too.

But perhaps what Englishman is asking here is, which is more *impressive* to the eye :
    big cock
    or big balls?
    If so...hmm
    Both, i guess.

I have huge low hanging balls.
    Not grotesque or out of proportion,
    but subject of very positive feedback ;)
    But my dick size is average.
    I've always wanted a longer, fatter dick, so i guess
    i find that more impressive? LOL. I guess i dont know how to answer this
    after all.
    :p

5. Imported

Gold Member

Deb: I think the more accurate question to be asked is " Which makes a guy look more masculine, a large cock or large balls?" I think we're all in agreement that it takes more than large genitals to define a man.

In my opinion, I like both. Okay, call me greedy. :rolleyes:

I think the two compliment each other, and they provide for a pleasant dilemma also. Imagine myself being presented with an equally large cock and set of balls to suck and play with. Which do I give pleasure to first?? :unsure: His balls look so bulky and delicious...but his cock is so long and fat and hard...however, his balls are really heavy and covered with just the right amount of masculine scent...yet his cock looks so commanding when it sways back and forth like an oak tree in the wind, and the thick precum-oozing cockhead is just calling my lips to hug it tightly. Makes it hard to decide, but it's a decision I would have tons of fun making. :D

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Biologically, the determination between man and woman is totally objective: the presence of mature testes or ovaries.

Socially, it's entirely subjective so that you can have everyone give you a different answer and all will be correct.

7. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    A "Man" must have a decent sized cock - say between 7" and 9" but it is essential for me that he has a nice pair of hangers that swing with his cock when he walks.

Franky

8. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

The question asked was meant to be from an entirely sexual angle.
    Of course there are other things that define masculinity, but all I was asking about was the power of the cock and balls, and which is preferred.

9. txquis

Gold Member

Exactly as i thought.

I can sort these things out, but you'll find on this board, you have
    to be very precise, or confusion/argument/godknowswhat ensues.
    hee.

10. hungthick

hungthick New Member

okay i am totally turned on by what you wrote ...have to walk away to cool off.

11. hungthick

hungthick New Member

If forced to choose i would say a bigger cock is more important than big balls.

12. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah Deb that was a nice description :D

Anyway, as I myself have a big (not huge but big) cock and small balls, although a big dick does get my attention, if I see some huge balls (most balls probably look huge to me) then I get more of the 'wow factor'. But they are both equally as manly.

I was thinking last night also that a man would be a provider, who can provide for his wife or family. Cock size has nothing to do with that and I think being able to support the ones you love is a greater sign of manhood than having a big cock.

13. Imported

Gold Member

bigk4: arent tightened balls better than loose hangers? if not please state why :D

14. txquis

Gold Member

I like lowhangers to begin with,
    and I suppose i like tightened ones because that means the guy is
    about to cum :)

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Deb, that was a hot post! You are sure going to be a lot of fun to have around. I agree completely and couldn't have said it better myself.

16. Imported

Gold Member

kinkycub: Me too.. I am a size king !!! :D I am in awh when I see big dicks,
    be it extra long, long and fat or just beefy....

17. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    The greatest shame in my opinion is when I see a really big cock with small balls clinging tightly to it's base - a real pity!

Franky

Wishing you all a happy new year of low hanging nuts!

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

Some of the answers I totally agree with. I hope you are just talking about what turns you on sexually. I would hate for all job inerviews to hinge on the measuring tape. I can see it now. "Dear John, we were very impressed with your resume. No doubt you can do the best job for our company. But we need a man and Mike's dick is 1/4 inch longer than yours according to the tests we did in our office. Feel free to stop by and have another measurement as we are keeping your resume on file."

Seriously, I don't like balls that hang way down low. And I prefer cut over uncut. I prefer dicks that have thickness as well as length. There are some 6 inchers out there I have seen that to me are beautiful on the bodies they are attached to. I have seen monsters that to me were ugly. It is all in the eye of the beholder.

You have to look at the whole package of a man. Some men are just plain ugly and a 12 cock doesn't help them look more sexually attractive. Nothing will.

Some guys are a hunk to look at and have 5.5 erect penises. So there we have it.

Over all I vote for the big dick. I have the big balls. What I want is a little more length and girth. I hope no one will think less of me because of this little revelation. Goodness knows we would have a witch hunt er, that is dick hunt.

On second thought, great idea! Hope it is on national TV. Especially the finals.

19. Imported

Gold Member

thump3r: Wow.
    First of all, Hello, this is my first post. Not even sure if I _can_ yet but here goes nuthin.

My inspiration for the post, oddly enough, was not so much the topic but Deb's incredible talent in achieving a captive audience. Nicely done. I would be remiss if I didn't admit to a partial after reading that one :blink:

So thanks for the throbs Deb and, while I'm here, let me cast a vote for the Cock being the measure of a man. Simply because of it's active role in the act that we chose to participate. Balls, while a well-deserved participant in playtime, are more of an accessory to manhood and take the award for best supporting role.

If I had muscles in my sack that would allow me to 'aim', 'place' or in any way control their function or position. And I could more actively utilize them for the mutual satisfaction of those involved, my jewels would be much more qualified for such judgements.

and Deb...I _really_ hope to hear from you again...soon.
    cheers,
    T ;)

20. Imported

Gold Member

kinkycub:
    [post=269645]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

"But is it the cock or the balls that defines a man's masculinity? "
    Yes and NO --- I would say Strength, "machismo", comfortable in being a man.
    If you are a military guy, sports joxk etc etc and can't handle the faxt that there is a gay guy on your team ..... you have less masculine as you bothers you too much that it interferes with your job / sport.

Draft saved Draft deleted