What defines cheating?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Above average @ 7.5x5.5. Not only above average, but perfect in every way...gets hard in like .2 seconds, can stay that way for hours, cums loads, and gets hard again....I know...go ahead....tell me I'm sick and twisted....i can take it....ha!

Spladle said:
curiousgirl,

Real quick question: does your husband have a large penis?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
Above average @ 7.5x5.5. Not only above average, but perfect in every way...gets hard in like .2 seconds, can stay that way for hours, cums loads, and gets hard again....I know...go ahead....tell me I'm sick and twisted....i can take it....ha!
Why would anything you've said thus far make anyone think you sick and twisted? If anything, I'm curious. If your husband actually has a large penis, then what have you to be curious about?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sick and twisted because I have a good sex life, but still seek more. And I guess that also answers your next question. What am I curious about: what sex is like with other men/women...what is out there...different sexual experiences with different people etc.

Spladle said:
Why would anything you've said thus far make anyone think you sick and twisted? If anything, I'm curious. If your husband actually has a large penis, then what have you to be curious about?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Curious girl You are not sick and twisted! You sound like a good woman to me! Cheating is physical contact with another person. Not somebody looking at pictures. Its human nature for a man or a woman to look.!!!