What defines gay exactly?

Media
Just be yourself.
If you are comfortable with both, don't make the mistakes of feeling guilty.
Guilt is toxic.
Instead, my best suggestion would be, since you asked:
Follow your bliss.
Follow your truth, what ever that truth may be. Be happy.
Follow what you feel is right for you and leave labels where they serve the best purpose: sewn into articles of clothing.

lecherous

Just Browsing
Media
Did you ask him why he thinks you're in denial?

I think sexuality can be complicated, and we try to make it simple. We try to fit all the nuances of our attractions into little boxes -- "gay", "straight", "bi" -- and I don't think things are always so neat and tidy. We can have different kinds of attractions to different people. We can like certain types of bodies, genders, ethnicities, ages, etc. Why are our attractions labeled just by the kind of junk someone has? It seems really one dimensional.

I think some questions I'd ask myself is: Do men get me hard? Do I find male bodies erotic? Do I find masculine men erotic? Do I find feminine men erotic? Do I fantasize about men? Etc.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What defines gay exactly?
The unending desire to shove big, long cock deep into your throat until it pulls out and covers your face with so much thick sticky cum that you can't see and can't breathe without blowing bubbles.

At least that's my version of gay. lol

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most gay guys get a vibe on another guy where they just dream/hope or become obsessed with the idea that he may be gay simply because he does not get the usual violent or fearful response most str8 guys would afford him. And few people except the premise that guys can be bi or even bi-curious or frankly just horny but all of those things are a reality and none of them make you gay. To be gay is to have a preference for sleeping with men when there is a real viable choice between either sex.

Plenty of gay sex happening out there because of jail or alcohol or curiosity or prostitution or the love of attention or even desperation that has little to do with the actual sexuality of the individuals.