What defines your fantasies? your past? read and tell me...

DO U AGREE?

• YES, your first time defines your future sex life

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • NO, it surely does not

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • it may effect somehow!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Media
I head one of my friend say that your fantasies in bed or in sex are usually trying to immitate or mimic your first night, whether it was outdoors, sleezy, quick... no matter what, if you did it with an old dude, blond, ... the best nights you will find is with someone or somewhere that matches that first time...
WHAT DO YOU THINK?:eek:

my first time was outdoors with a huge guy... hmmm does that say anything hahaha

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was outdoors at night, I was 15 and then a few hours later we did it again right next to my friend and his girl and then the next night we all did it again and ended up swapping.
I love to be watched now, I love to watch, I love it outdoors, day or night and I have continued to share girlfriends (not every one of them) with my close male friends, so in my case yes, it has affected me, but I don't need or go out of my way for these situations.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first time was terrible; I just did it to get my virginity out of the way.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say that I didn't really hit my stride for several years, regardless of how pleasurable individual encounters might have been early on.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. I'd have to say my first time was very tame; I was broken in easy. :rolleyes:
Such is not the case with most of my fantasies.

However I do seek out the same physical characteristics as my first, whether that's by chance or not I don't know.

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was with a model and he was stunning looking guy with a beautifully defined body, I still love very good looking guys - I think you could be right!
getting older is a cruel thing, I wonder what he looks like now.......

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never think about my first time - even when I see the guy.
He and it were forgettable. :wink: Also, I don't fantasize when when having sex. I'm totally in the moment and involved with what's happening in the present, making it feel as good as I can - fuck the past.

My fantasies are for masturbation and are based of the person I am fucking at the moment or one or two from the past. It usually involves things I want to try with him next or something good from the last session... like last week I had oral so good I was shaking for 10 minutes afterwards, then was on the receiving end of a spanking so very nice, that my ass tingled the whole next day. Both definitely crossed my mind next masturbation session. :biggrin1: