What did Dr. Whopper do?

H8Monga: Did I miss a thread somewhere that says what? What did he do on the Christian and Vince show at OutletRadio.com? And can we hear it?

Longhornjok: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1056937805;start=0#1 date=06/29/03 at 18:51:44]I did an interview about LPSG earlier tonight on the Christian and Vince Show at www.outletradio.com . It was fun! ;) [/quote]

DMW, is it archived there so we can listen to it if we missed it live??

gigantikok: How did you get the opportunity to do that? Did Mark ask you to do it? Or did the website call you, or what?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I received a request from the Christian and Vince show to do an interview at outletradio.com. I kept putting off my response to them because I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it or not - I really knew NOTHING about their show. But then I thought, "Why don't I invite one of the longtime members to do the interview?" And luckily, DMW was available. He was superb!

Unfortunately, I don't see any way of listening to the program. There doesn't appear to be an archive available. If anyone finds one, please let us know. Thanks.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And I know even less about the show than Mark, so I don't know if there's an archive. The interview went very well, I think. The guys were very friendly and put me at ease. I appreciate Mark asking me; I enjoyed the experience! ;D Interesting doing an interview about big cock issues with my little bro in the room with me, though.

Dantesco: Whopper phoned me about thirty minutes before he was on the air so I was able to catch it. He was as well-spoken in the interview as he is on this board. He gave a good impression of what LPSG is all about. The interviewers were obviously impressed as well. Good job, Jacinto!

7x6andchg: You mean you didn't phone all of us? :D

Congrats, DMW - take that off your 15 minutes of fame!

7x6&C

dantien: Congrats DMW! You are probably one of the best people to represent us!

Now, tell us about it! What did they ask? What did you say?

TragicWhiteKnight: More importantly, what were the ratings like? :p

Since I host radio-show of my own, I've got to find out if this is the kind of thing the public wants...If it is, I need more interviewees, more gimmicks and more publicity...This thing could be bigger than 'War Of The Worlds!!!'

Well, except for the fact it's just a student radio show...a darned good one though. That's for sure.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=dantien link=board=meetgreet;num=1056937805;start=0#9 date=07/01/03 at 04:37:56]Now, tell us about it!  What did they ask? [/quote]

Most of the questions they asked were ones I expected: Why do guys with big dicks need a support group? What are 'issues' that the hung face? How big are you? Does it run in the family?
Is there really a down side to being hung? Do you think some posters lie, or are the measures pretty much taken at face value? Several such things.

There were some I didn't expect: What is the maximum size that you think a dick can reach? Is flaming allowed on the site, or are you censored? Is there a minimum age for members? Is Gunner a member?

I answered honestly, but understand they were my opinions. I would not presume to speak for the whole board. I presented one member's perspective.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
DMW.....

'Sounds like most of us around here are really proud of you (and grateful ;) ) that you did such a great job!

More than likely, the most important achievement was the fact that you presented the forum to be taken seriously; that it's real, viable, and it serves a most useful purpose....not at all the "novelty" such a named website could imply or suggest it would be.

Not having heard the interview of course, I still nonetheless am not surprised at the genre of questions you mentioned you were asked....typical of the curious, uninformed, public who more often than not scoff, laugh, or jeer at the thought of such a topic---having a large penis! Afterall, few can REALLY identify with the "hidden" consequences (and challenges) this presents.

Perhaps though, after all the laughing stops (and all the kidding) many will finally come to realize there can be and indeed ARE very real-life issues in this subject area and there needs to be a place to go for advice, help, information, and encouragement. Members of both sexes (and, representing a variety of ages, interests, and backgrounds), have all benefitted from the LPSG existing...despite the occasional critics.

--Shame on them!

Again, from all known accounts we have here to go on--thanks for making us look good, DMW!

bustyredhead: Awesome work, DMW! :)

Two questions:

1) Was anything asked as to the female presence here? I'm guessing, given the general nature of the listening audience, this wasn't a major interest, to say the least. lol

2) Do you know if there's going to be a transcript made of the show? If so, I'd love to read it!

- Nene (I'll Ask 21 Questions, And They're All About Us)

H8Monga: [glow=yellow,2,300]Is flaming allowed? Well... I guess, but mainly when people disagree ::)[/glow]

I know, wrong flaming...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=bustyredhead link=board=meetgreet;num=1056937805;start=0#13 date=07/01/03 at 21:18:02]Awesome work, DMW! :)
[/quote]

Thanks!

Was anything asked as to the female presence here?

Actually, yes; reference was made to our ladies. And, Nene, your handle was mentioned by one of the hosts while he was glancing through a few of the posts. Sorry, but I really don't remember which specific thread he was on when he mentioned you.

bustyredhead: Ah... I've been noticed by a bunch of gay men. A new high point of my life. lol :) Well, as I said before, I'd love to get my hands on a transcript!

- Nene (Getting Noticed)