what did she mean?

roman25: About 4 years ago,my girlfriend at the time made a comment while we were cuddling in bed."What do you think about the size of your penis?"Was she insinuating something?She was fondling my dick when she asked.For the record I'm 7X6.

P.S this girl had an enormous pussy.Maybe I was too small for her?Lots of opinion,guys and gals!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Whatever she meant she was on dangerous ground.

Just as men have to be careful about female sensitivities for instance "does my bum look big in this?" etc. etc. etc., and a wise guy will never comment at all other than in the most glowing terms, so this is an area of acute male sensitivity and she should say nothing at all unless what she says will build up his ego, and not bruise it.

And in any case, with your stats, there would be no reason to say anything that was not 100% positive. I would not give her comment any more thought at all.

DanDMan: I agree, considering your stats, you're above average and should be proud.

But If it were me I would joke it off with a "what kinda question is that? - What do you think of your weight?!"

lol....

Maybe she was looking for an honest opinion, like most women would say they would consider breast augmentation, etc...

Dont lose sleep, its not worth it

aussiechick63: I think you are trying to analyse a question that I don't think needs analysing. To me it sounds like a fairly straight sort of question. She may have been asking something as simple as do you enjoy being well endowed. She may have loved the size of it. Maybe she was curious as to whether being well endowed led to problems, that maybe you would rather have been smaller. Maybe she wanted to know if you would rather be larger. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Four years is way too long to worry about something like that.

roman25: I always wondered if she considered me too small for her.The first couple of times we had sex I had difficultly maintaining an erection for a long time because I felt little to no friction.The first time I fingered her I was astonished at how large and spacious her vagina was.Eventually I got used to it, but I wonder if she was insinuating that either she thought my dick was small OR too small FOR HER.

Derek: It's true - sometimes a woman can be too big in her birth canal.

Then, instead of a nice tight fit, intercourse is more like rolling a pencil around in a doughnut hole. :)

Or if she's just way too big, it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. ;D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It may be one of those "mountain out of a mole hill" kind of situations, but if it bothers you that much, then you shouldn't feel bad if you want to ask what she did mean by that comment. If she blows that rebuttal of yours out of proportion, it really wouldn't be your fault. You were only getting clarification and being honest about it -- no harm, no foul.

Biggie_Smalls: hey guy, figure out that 66% of all men out there would kill for having your dick measures and forget about that silly question.

littlbigguy: I think that almost all women generally both speak rather  tactfully and try to be genuinely supportive in helping the guy feel good about what he's like and what he has.  This applies with equal sensitivity (in some ways even moreso, trust me I know)  to the case where she is fearful you might be too big for her as to the case where she perceives (rightly or wrongly) that the guy is smaller than she'd like him to be.  In your case, there is no way that your endowment can be considered too small and in the situation you describe there is as well no likelihood that it would be too large for this particular woman.  So my guess is that she was probably feeling some questionability about herself not about you, and seeking some reassurance from you on her behalf at the time.  In any case, you guys apparently went ahead and maintained a personal and sexual relationship for some period of time and that's the proof of the pudding right there.  Look, we're all built a little differently.  It's unrealistic to always expect "the perfect fit" or to expect that the mechanics of sex will go smoothly on the first try or  tries. (I don't expect it to for me.)  But you always can and should genuinely help each other to be as comfortable and relaxed together as possible.   Size compatibility sometimes has its complications and requires "work" and patience, but caring always fits right.  Some of us have larger or smaller endowments so we learn how to work with those anatomies, but with respect to caring and intention we're all on the same scale.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Perhaps she was wondering if you appreciated your size as much as she did, knowing that most guys underestimate their endowment and virility so much.

The largest guy in the lockerroom is likely to see another fellow who he thinks is bigger than himself although it isn't so - perspective has a lot to do with it.

Take her question as the compliment it was probably meant to be. Sounds like you made the lady comfortable enough to ask you such a personal question.

Pecker

roman25: I was of the opinion that she may have considered it small.As i said she had what I would call an abnormally large and deep vagina.the first few times we had sex i couldn't feel her vaginal walls at all.over the course of the year sex got better so her pussy must have "adjusted" to my 7.25 incher.she could have been a size queen now that i think about it.but her pussy was big either naturally or because she's fucked a few 10 inchers in her day.

GeorgenFLA: My response to her question would be..."I think my dick is great." I wouldn't worry about what she meant by the question. :D