what did she mean...?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by joeblow1977, Mar 20, 2005.

1. joeblow1977

joeblow1977 New Member

a couple years ago,I dated a girl in college.The first night we had sex,I discovered she was very deep and wide and it made for very short,embarrasing and unfinished sex.Because I literally couldn't feel her,and I'm sure the same was true with her,I after a few minutes of furious pumping went limp.

Anyway,after a few months,one night we were in bed fondling each other.She then,with my flaccid dick in her hand, said the most peculiar thing"What do you think of your cock size?" I gave the only answer I could. "Ok ,I guess.Why?"
    To which she replied,"just wondering what you thought of it.".
    BTW,my size is about 3-4 inches soft,7 erect.

Anyone care to take a stab at what she meant?

2. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: Joe,

You'll never, ever know. Life is full of little "fuck with your head" gems such as this. Would-a, should-a, could-a. We all have them. I'd say good luck figuring it out, but you never, ever will.

cheers!

3. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Perhaps when she asked were you happy with the size of your cock it was actually the size of her pussy that she had on her mind. It could be that someone had previously made reference to it being large or she'd had previous partners where she didnt really feel too much because of the size.

Or, if she wasnt the most experienced girl in the world she might have been wondering how, if you were happy with the size of your cock, it was that she didn't really get great enjoyment out of it.

Tough one to work out but if you are 7 inches hard, or even if you were 6 inches hard, its pretty unlikely she was suggesting that you were small. Id just feel it was a veiled reference to herself.

Draft saved Draft deleted