What Did She Mean?

willie1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chatting with my partner and talking about cocks.( long story) anyway I wanted a woman's opinion on what she meant by . He 's not exactly small..

willie1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she meant he's not exactly small. I mean that's how I read it.

I have this uncanny ability to understand what people are thinking by what words they are using when they speak.
Thanks.I suppose it is hard to understand the way the phrase was said without having the entire conversation. Its not terribly important.I thought I might just ask what other women might mean by using that statement.Appreciate the help. J...

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Without knowing your partners use of language, or how the words were accented, I see a couple options.
He was average (maybe low average, maybe not), he was above average-ish, she has no idea because typically women don’t measure and care only in fit.
I have two dudes who ever stood out, one sent me here, one was bordering micro, or couldn’t get hard enough.

It could be he was one who sort of hurt in a bad way.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

willie1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. Makes sense.We are both on second partners, but she has had limited sex partners so she can't really know feeling wise about really big or really small. The more I think about the actual conversation and further conversations. I think it was sarcastic way of saying he was fairly large, based on her experience. Thanks again..J....

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We are both on second partners, but she has had limited sex partners so she can't really know feeling wise about really big or really small. ...

Uh, yes we can. that was an incredibly thoughtless comment.
big HURTS the first several times.
We know by the experience, not comparison.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Uh, yes we can. that was an incredibly thoughtless comment.
big HURTS the first several times.
We know by the experience, not comparison.
Thank you. I wanted to say something similar but was positive I'd be more of a snarky bitch than necessary.

I haven't had a monster dick, but I sure as fuck know what big would feel like for me since I, the owner of my vagina, know what it can handle.

willie1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. I wanted to say something similar but was positive I'd be more of a snarky bitch than necessary.

I haven't had a monster dick, but I sure as fuck know what big would feel like for me since I, the owner of my vagina, know what it can handle.
I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone.Sorry for doing so and thank you for your help.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Doesn't really.Just curious.

Why though? Really.

I ask because I can't relate.

I genuinely don't want details about what other women's pussy's look or feel like compared to mine... So when I see so many men here (and irl) be so concerned with the genitals of past partners it just confuses me. I just don't get it.

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why though? Really.

I ask because I can't relate.

I genuinely don't want details about what other women's pussy's look or feel like compared to mine... So when I see so many men here (and irl) be so concerned with the genitals of past partners it just confuses me. I just don't get it.

This is a bit of a tangent, but lacking a penis I have talked with men I've been with about what sex feels like. Direct comparison of parts of my body to someone else or sex with me vs someone else is a solid "Hell no" though. I really have no interest in what the other people have been like that someone I'm involved with has seen naked/whatever.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is a bit of a tangent, but lacking a penis I have talked with men I've been with about what sex feels like. Direct comparison of parts of my body to someone else or sex with me vs someone else is a solid "Hell no" though. I really have no interest in what the other people have been like that someone I'm involved with has seen naked/whatever.

Oh, yeah I've definitely had conversations about what it's like to experience sex with a penis.. but the comparing to past partners is not only confusing but a turn off.

I'm not particularly jealous and I have talked with him about our pasts but never in a way where I'm trying to compare myself to these other women, or him to my previous partners. That shit just seems unhealthy to me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Not exactly small" would mean he's got a fairly substantial wang. I use the phase as a humorous contrast statement.

Example.
"What is ML like?"
"She's not exactly known to keep a civil tongue"

A few points. I have never been shot. I am fairly confident in my ability to recognize a sucking chest wound. I am perceptive like that.

I haven't tried all the curries in the world. I am confident in my choice of either massaman or a nice green curry depending on the day.

Why would her limited experience negate her perception of statistical facts (average peen size versus the peen at/in her hand) or anecdotal conclusion (this is the _____ wang I've naughtied up to)

Like, not every dick is an epiphany dick. No dude has ever whipped out anything that made blue a more blue blue. Like, honestly, only dudes build thier reality on a dick.

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, yeah I've definitely had conversations about what it's like to experience sex with a penis.. but the comparing to past partners is not only confusing but a turn off.

I'm not particularly jealous and I have talked with him about our pasts but never in a way where I'm trying to compare myself to these other women, or him to my previous partners. That shit just seems unhealthy to me.

That view is pretty similar to my own. I am not envious or any such thing of past people others have been with, but any kind of weird attempt to turn things into a competition or ranking is gross.