What did Spladle do during his "time out"?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm thinking he was sitting in his room, pouting, and considering all the new polls he would like to start -- and all the people he was going to ask to kill themselves.

I'm also hoping he finally came to his senses and will now allow me to put just the tip of my cock in his ass. I believe he had a wet dream where I got him on all fours in front of me and said "I promise, Splades, I'll go slow. I won't hurt you. I promise."

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
You're both wrong. After a flurry of transgendering that was so severe he got whiplash, he spent time in the hospital going though gender identification therapy. I know that's true because she told me so. Then she asked me to fuck her with my twenty-inch cock. I declined, telling her I was saving myself for Lex and DC after back.sliden left us. She's been in a funk ever since.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just sad that there are still people on here that continue to bash people.
I just posted a retort in the newbie forum for a gal, for whatever reason attacked a new member, and he didn't even say anything inappropriate.
These are the types of people that make this place Less Credible.

Spladle is a good looking kid, but I'm sad to say that he's young, and acts it.
This is an adult board, in more ways than one.

It's for adult conversation, debate, friendly chat, and just a place to hang out with your "hair down", but engage in intelligent conversation as well.
There are members on here that I don't particularly agree with thier thought process, however they speak intelligently, and solidly to support their claims and opinions.

We all have fun retorts, and try to keep it light hearted, but C'mon... some of the posts are just to tally up the number under their signature.

Lex's Post should have made it to the "Sticky" Classification.

Just my .02 to my friends and fo here.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:wtf2:
Ok,

Stop trying to make a light hearted fun thread into something else.

Actually, you are all wrong. He had time to realize that he is indeed a man that wants to be with men, but all of you monster dongs scare the hell out of him:scared2:

So, he invited me over, and I used my average size to start preparing him for the big things that he has been missing.

Oh, BTW, he liked me so much, that he won't see any of the rest of you, without me being there too.:3some:

So, set another plate baby,lol!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
fantasize4men said:
:wtf2:
Ok,

Stop trying to make a light hearted fun thread into something else.

Actually, you are all wrong. He had time to realize that he is indeed a man that wants to be with men, but all of you monster dongs scare the hell out of him:scared2:

So, he invited me over, and I used my average size to start preparing him for the big things that he has been missing.

Oh, BTW, he liked me so much, that he won't see any of the rest of you, without me being there too.:3some: ]

I see you have succumbed to his boyish charms. Just don't be alrmed when you wake up next to her tomorrow morning.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think that he did a little bit of::banghead2:
Then a bit of::33:
Maybe a lot of::pat:

Then maybe some::sad2:

To take his mind off things he might have done this::wank:
Or if he got lucky some of this::kiss: which led to this::069:
which might have ended up like this::087: with some of this::bj:

Then when he thought of LPSG again, he would have looked like this:
:banghead2: :angryfire2: :thinking: :zx11pissed: :sorry: :mad2: :sigh: :grumpy: :alcoholic: :squintfinger: :rant: :scratchchin: :confused22: :damnit1: :dunno: :2up: :banghead:

Am I right Spladle?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he did NOT cry. he beat no drums. he's not that kind of guy.

he was, however, visited by the spirit of DoubleMeatWhopper, who neither proffered advice, nor had any wisdom to impart, other than to lay an understanding hand on the newly banned.

then spladle slapped DMW 's wandering hand, and he vanished into the ether

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Bullshit! He IMed me sobbing and whining.
and you fell for that?

keep in mind he's a master manipulater hon. he wants your ass any way he can get it. but it is a FINE looking ass so that's understandable to me.