What did you buy for 2009 Christmas gifts?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on all you GUYS and GIRLS......

WHAT the heck you buy so far and what else are you gonna buy this year..
I wanta know and I have to share MY list of items!!!!

I bought hubby a signed print from Virginia.Bishop ( Turtle Taxi) when I met her.
Then my brother a signed "Christ of the Deep" by Thomas.Deir .
My 3 fur baby's have a ton of cats toys and a small Print from signed from Virginia.Bishop.
Called Floating cat heads I think.." I loved it because it had so many different cats heads!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I also bought TONS of Hawaii coffee...19 bags.:eek:.
13 bags we are KEEPING for ourselves.:wink:
6 giving away... that is more than enough!!

here is the coffee flavors.

Hawaiian Isles

2-Kona Sunrise

1- Kona Chocolate Candy cane

1- Kona Chocolate Raspberry Jingle

1- Kona English toffee

3 - Kona Hazelnut

1- Kona Cappuccino

1- Kona Mocha

1- Kona Coconut Rum Latte

1- Hawaiian Holiday Cheer ( it sounds the same as the Coconut/Rum..But has a splash of tropical fruit)

2 - Kona Chocolate Macadamia Nut

{ALL 10 oz}

Hawaii's LOIN

4- 100% KONA 24-KARAT ( The darn bags are HALF filled:frown1:){7oz}

GHIRARDELLI

1- Chocolate Peppermint ( Limited Edition Gourmet Coffee) {12 oz}

I got my Christmas gifts already because we are moving..
I have 129 song down loads..that is like 13 CD's!!!:eek::biggrin1::eek:
Two huge Choco cats pillows ( one is $50 and the other is $32):biggrin1: Also, a NEW Choco cat bathroom cat head mat! YAY!!!:biggrin1:
Many going away gifts from FRESH made lai, candy lai and one of those Black bead lai and a cute stuffed kitty!
Chocolate Candy's ( Charbonnel et Walker and Ferrero Rocher ..ooh wee...) Also, some yummy Cookie Corner cookies ( Chocolate chip)!!!
A new choc cat wallet.
oh yeah... $40... :biggrin1:...I spent that the same day on something... on Stormy and some darn Mikky "D"s!!
I have a few other items...yet to come:biggrin1:! Like... I am going to get pictures with Raiatea. Helm ( I hope) When she does her concert near my home. I also may meet Shane. Hamamoto!!!

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My stepfather and his wife have everything under to sun so I send them a Honeybaked ham every Christmas, Likewise with my Auntie I make homemade toffee for the person who does my hair and my dry cleaner. I give the super in my building a bottle of champagne and a fifty dollar bill. I give our mailman $20.00. I give my agent champagne and baked goods also.
My other half and I bought a house in Honolulu last year and remodeled and furnished it so that was our Birthday, Christmas and Hanukkah for this year, but I did buy him a little bauble in Santa Fe to put in his stocking from Santa. I have three young people to buy for; I found some cool T-shirts and board shorts in Hawaii at a surf shop.
We go to a open house on Christmas eve every year and there are 10 people to gift there with a 25 dollar limit. I'll either bake something and put it on a nice serving plate or buy booze.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes:

You never wanted to see me when you were here...........

oh well....
But, thanks for the reminder!!
I have to buy a darn gift card for our MAIL person!!!:eek:
I got the guy one for Safeways last year...
gonna do the same this year...maybe..
Unless someone has a better idea?
Because, with a gift card from there they can buy whatever card they want..if they HATE safeways...
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Welsh Goodies Hampers, Malt Whiskies, Champagne.

I think I'll get my Mum one of those Flowers and Choclates deliveries every month.

I may buy myself a silly car that I have seen.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I buy things all through the year cause I have an enormous family, who would have thought being an only child eh ? LOL

I have been buying stuff on Ebay all yr especially since they strarted their DAILY DEAL tweets .

I went out to the stores the first time this past weekend and I bought a Buffet service, several mp3 players , one of those 75 games in one thing for a TV , A barbie doll with several of her accoutrements, I went on a ME SPREE at Old Navy LOL and I bought some ladies pajamas and a pashmina

I am about 90% through, among others I have my redneck NRA Bush loving Obama hating Cuz to buy for and I have no clue what that will be LOL

HH

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I went for boring but worthy and have bought animals and stuff for my family to give to an african villager somewhere, they get updates and stuff, it's a cool scheme :)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I'll tell you what I want for Christmas:
A Yamaha Avant Grand upright hybrid piano.
A digital unit that sounds, and plays, just like a grand piano.
Only $15,000.
I think it would be the perfect gift for a certain Aga-owning Welsh businessman to put in my stocking.
(I only need one.)

Yes, but you didn't tell me your local stockist.

How much is $15,000 in real money? :tongue:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, being an ortodox christian my Xmas is in January so New Year`s eve comes first!
So, I will cook like a maniac for new year, and treat my family with some delicios, fatty food!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's my turn this year, so I've bought thin 100% wool socks for my Dad.
Mum will get a book, I'm thinking something by Paulo Coelho.
The ladies in the family are getting hand woven fabrics from central Asia. That's done.
My big brother is going to get a track day complete with motorcycle rental.
My other brother... i dunno. A book. Or maybe a free LPSG membership. He's hung like a horse. :tongue:
My kid, is getting my old Canon camera, a trip to Florida, some books, and some kind of special French iron roasting pot. I have to find that yet.