What did you do on New Years Eve?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Remember that song, What are you doing New Years Eve?

I didn't do anything last night and I haven't in years. I stayed in and was in bed by 11. I can't even remember the last time I stayed up to watch the damn ball drop. I never liked New Years Eve and only went out because it was the thing to do, or someone talked me into going out. I don't like big crowds and being around people who keep drinking. I don't miss going out on New Years Eve.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stayed home, watched college bowl games, and fiddled with the computer.

I was afraid to be on the roads due to the drunken drivers. I don't drink, and I don't like crowds, so I have never done anything on New Year's Eve.

guysluvme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cancelled driving an hour for house party. got antsy for company. put on hot shirt and tight pants.went to local hot spot. met self-absorbed 50+ lesbian (next to me at the bar) had fun; then to gay restaurant. 2 more pops, commiserated with only other single in bar. drove slowly and convinced restaurant not to close for my order. ordered 2 chinese takeouts. got the dog out, and woke up to a mess of takeout on the kit counter. feel shaky but took the tree down and cleaned condo.
happy 2008! i think it was a successful night.
and you ?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at home, though I did stay up to midnight to catch a glimpse of a firework show that I can see from my window. I would have preferred to spend the occasion in the company of people I know and like if there had been a gathering, but that has not been an option, and the idea of joining a crowd of carousing strangers has absolutely no appeal for me.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i went to bed at 9pm hogmany - switched on electirc blanket and settled in bed to watch tv but quickly fell asleep....i woke at 5am sweating like a coo...switched it blanket and tv off and couldnt get back to sleep......not very exciting hu?

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
8 shots of Jack. One Henessey. One John Walker Gold. Sips of wine. One stiff cocktail, some puffs on an up in smoke sized J and I ended up spending the night playing guitar, singing and finally just Halo3ing it on the couch until 6am.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to my friends' house and played Nintendo Wii until just before midnight. Before midnight we had a Lesbian invasion. And they helped us ring in the New Year loudly with much dancing, noise making, and confetti poppers! We all decided that we were happy that that Bitch of a Year, 2007, was finally over! We drank spumante and asti and I didn't get to sleep until 5am. I guess my system's off 'cause I'm still up.

I had a BLAST! We did clean-up this morning, had late breakfast and I came home in the early evening today.

Happy 2008!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a hard horny wank and shot my load everywhere

thanks to you getting me soo steamed up with your dirty private messages....

and you know im not exaggeratin....

I then went out clubbin

:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We first had a first-class dinner with our neighbors, who are decidedly better cooks than we are. Later just the two of us took the drive out to Queen Anne Tower and watched the fireworks over the city. We also had a bottle of champagne with us that we wasted.

And when we came home, we had the other firework *hint hint*

Best of all, I had no party residues to clean up or throw out, YAY!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
went to the doctors in downtown Chicago, spent the majority of the evening sick and trying to drive home in a snow storm. I got home around 11PM.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my sister husband family . I have a very good time !!!!!!!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Raked leaves for money, went to bank, watched TV and got on here for hours (got off, too), went to The Comedy Zone with friends and listened to bathroom humor till minight, then came home and watched a dvd recording I made of the Times Square Celebration.