what did you name your pets?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was just wondering for those that have pets what did u name them? i'll start. these are all the one i have had in my lifetime. the ones in red is the ones still living.

my cats

rosebud
powderpuff
patches # 1
snowball
ping
midnight
milkyway
reesecup
snickers
spots
blackie
chocolate
tigger
eeyore
bear
crazygirl
pingpong
tommy
patches # 2
koko
about 15 baby kittens that didnt make it over the years.

my dogs

princess # 1
princess # 2
princess # 3
buster
scooby doo
sadie
gunner
cindy
spots
grasshopper
furball
brownie
poochie
gabby
prince # 1
prince # 2
blondie
buddy
pepsi
joni
sam
red
beans
little ann
old man
rosie
grizzley
scrappy
bud

i know alot of animals... most of these have past and will remain in my heart. the ones in blue where posioned and two were my sons dogs. so maybe this is like a memorial to the pets we have now and the ones who have pasted. Hope some will share stories as well. I know i have a few to tell

Last edited:

Waldo Pepper (cat)
Lt. Fuzz (hamster)
Duchess (dog)
Tristan (dog)
Tweeter (dog)
Boomer (dog)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mice: Flossie, Nosy, Jumper, Snowie

Tortoises: Fred, Sandy

Rabbit: Bessie

Cats: Mimi, Schnookums and his brother Booboo, Oedipuss, Blackie, Beulah, Alice (daughter of Beulah), Tit (not my cat but he lodged with me for three months. I got used to the name, but it could be embarassing when people said "aw, what's his name?"), Oliver (my current cat, named by the daughter of the guy that became allergic to him and gave him to me)

Dogs: Sheba, Jackson, Sacha

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
slash (turtle) - my brother and dropped him the minute we got him.

peter cotton tail (bunny) - my sister lacks creativity.

brownie (bunny, and my fave of all the pets i've had) - he's brown. that's it. it also worked out ok as a unisex name since the pet store told us he was female.

foo-foo (bunny) - again, my sister lacks creativity

josephine, or josie, (bunny) - my brother just liked that name.

freeway (bunny) - found under the freeway over pass near my house.

cinnamon (bunny) - adopted from my neighbor when she moved and that was his name.

buddy (brother's dog) - because they're buddies!

damn, i've had a lot of bunnies.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Abyssinian cat is named Apollo. I wanted to name him Tony. My friend came over the night I got him and said. Oh he is a red kitty he is the fire king "Apollo" and it stuck. Here is my baby.

Attachments

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just some favorites:

Dogs

Bozo - a mutt - my first dog (he followed me home and Dad let me keep him)
Mac - boston terrier
PuPu - cokerpoo
Chico - chihuahua

Cats

Bart - orange longhair (died at 18 years of age)
Craig - buff colored domestic longhair (he's 7 now)
Pearl - tortoise shell (I inherited Mom's cat, much to Craig's consternation)

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The dog:
Sheba. Good mutt, loves everybody and doesn't know what a bad person is. Horrible watchdog, and a horrible navigator. She gets lost in dead-end alleys. Tolerates the cat ONLY because I make her. Loves to go for rides and always sits when the vehicle is moving. Never climbs into my lap and doesn't stick her head out the window with the tongue hanging out, slobbering all over the side of the pickup. Rescued her the day someone threw her out of the window of a moving car at 35mph.

The cat:
Zelda. Good little calico. Loves me, loves the dog. HATES everyone else equally. Good alarm clock and accurate except on my days off. Hasn't quite got that down yet. Rescued her when a former co-worker was going to abandon her in favor of another cat.

Horses:

Spooky: The most beautiful alpha male horse you've ever seen. Make Brad Pitt look ugly! HATES snakes!! Ever see a horse stomp on a snake with all 4 feet at the same time?? Almost makes you feel sorry for the snake!!
Apache: (Patch) The alpha female. And eats like a pig. Constantly!!
Dragon: Lotsa fire. Not sure if humans can be trusted yet.
Sam: The black gentle giant. Patience out the wazoo with kids. Not so much with dogs.
Eclipse: Young and carefree and an airhead. (read;TRUE BLONDE) HATES wasps.
Romeo: Eclipse's buddy. They go EVERYWHERE together. Heaven forbid you separate the two.
Drugz: (short for "Better than drugs") 1/2 mustang, 1/2 paint. AWESOME and gentle riding horse. LOVES to go anywhere.
Cascade: My favorite pocket horse. Does anything for me. Will even stick his head under the hood of whatever I'm working on to see what I'm doing or offer help. (he's really wanting a treat) Has no problem munching on my shirts or hats. Doesn't do it to anyone else, though.
Sam: THE oldest. He's 41 years old!! (that's people years) Short little kiddie horse and a bit stand-offish. The kids don't ride him anymore.
Click: (see below)
Clack: 2 horses that I rescued from serious starvation. The county took them away from the previous owner and charged them with neglect and abuse. It was almost too close. The vet estimated they would have been dead by the end of the week had nothing been done. They are wonderful horses and have decided that some humans can be trusted.
Buttercup: Beautiful and gentle. Just don't mess with her kids!!
Petunia: Young and sweet. Just don't make her mad!! She has discovered ways of making you pay!!
Waltz: A Tennessee walker with *SUCH* a nice gait.
Dreamer: (see above)

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cats
Stormy ( she is my hubbys cat) 8 months old I believe.
Mouse BOY ( Twin of Mandy) They were born in 2004.
Mandy (Twin of Mouse)

Old cats that are no longer alive.
Queen ( she was left with my momma when I went into the Navy)
Sam ( was my brothers cat when we were kids)
Perkins ( I think that was his name. My brothers other cat after we got older)

Tiger ( he got ran over when he was just a kitten. He was my sister baby)

Oh yeah. My daddy had a girl dog that got stolen back when I was a kid. Her name was Poocie.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was just wondering for those that have pets what did u name them? i'll start. these are all the one i have had in my lifetime. the ones in red is the ones still living.

my cats

rosebud
powderpuff
patches # 1
snowball
ping
midnight
milkyway
reesecup
snickers
spots
blackie
chocolate
tigger
eeyore
bear
crazygirl
pingpong
tommy
patches # 2
koko
about 15 baby kittens that didnt make it over the years.

my dogs

princess # 1
princess # 2
princess # 3
buster
scooby doo
sadie
gunner
cindy
spots
grasshopper
furball
brownie
poochie
gabby
prince # 1
prince # 2
blondie
buddy
pepsi
joni
sam
red
beans
little ann
old man
rosie
grizzley
scrappy
bud

i know alot of animals... most of these have past and will remain in my heart. the ones in blue where posioned and two were my sons dogs. so maybe this is like a memorial to the pets we have now and the ones who have pasted. Hope some will share stories as well. I know i have a few to tell

Cats
Lori (whom I don't remember)
Bonnie and Clyde
Misty
Sam (put to sleep at 21, one of the best pets ever)
Zoey (she's 13)
Chaos (given to another person as he was digressive with my child)
Macie (my son's cat, we took care of my grandma for over a year and my mom couldn't handle 3 cats with two broken bones in her leg.

Zoey is by far my favorite cat and hopefully I can sneak her in down here soon! 95% of the other residents have cats, even though they are not allowed. LOL

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jet- A Black Lab
Julie- Golden Retriever
Charlie- Shephard/Collie cross (best friend of Julie)
Gem- American Eskimo (pure white)
Dolly- A Pekingese/Poodle cross with an English Pointer (smartest dog I ever knew)

Sambo- A big fluffy black beast
TC- A skinny kinda of mean female black cat
Tommy- A 20lb fluffy alpha cat
Katie- she use to eat Skinks in FL. They got her high
Chulita- an aloof old black girl
Teddy Bear- goofy guy
Marley- he has a horrible temper. He ran off and lives somewhere else, but comes back once in a while to have a bite to eat and hiss at me. LOL When he was little, he would chase a balled up scrap of paper and fetch it back to be thrown again.

I don't have any animals at the moment but I want a dog. The street dogs here are pretty friendly, but the cats mostly run off.