Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last night, while I was sleeping; I dream that I grab my dad dick and stroke it very hard. In the morning, I woke up, smelled something juicy and touch my pants then I realize that it was soaked by my sticky juicy condensed milk. How was your wet dream? What did you see during your wet dream?

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple nights back I had a wet dream involving autofellatio. Somehow (dream magic) I got down to the base, and the moment I did I came and woke up. Thankfully it only soaked my clothes, so it was fairly easy to clean up.
Cool man, it must be a great night then.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always felt a wet dream is a right of passage of becoming a man.

I've never had one though. I even tried abstaining for 45 days. I heard some men release semen in their urine sometimes, maybe I was and didn't notice?

Reactions: Love in a Mist

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never really got into the routine of daily masturbation like most guys do. It may be this routine that inhibits this release through other methods. When I'm abstaining (generally not really intentionally), it only takes a week or so before I start having them. And they come once or twice a week during that abstaining period. It's actually kind of inconvenient.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never really got into the routine of daily masturbation like most guys do. It may be this routine that inhibits this release through other methods. When I'm abstaining (generally not really intentionally), it only takes a week or so before I start having them. And they come once or twice a week during that abstaining period. It's actually kind of inconvenient.
I also never got into a habit of daily release. More like twice or three times a week. But even when abstaining for 6 weeks I never got a wet dream. I just wanted to have one once just to have it. Lol

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also never got into a habit of daily release. More like twice or three times a week. But even when abstaining for 6 weeks I never got a wet dream. I just wanted to have one once just to have it. Lol

Idk. Maybe it makes a difference that my periods of abstention aren't intentional.

Perhaps it would be worth trying to make preparations as if you'll have to be cleaning up in the morning (e.g. lay down a towel underneath you)? Might encourage your brain to think of doing it.

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe you can try doing similar thing to my case. Try reading s.th or watch s.th that make you feeling horny, try to think about it but abstain yourself from stroking or masturbating. Try it, let see the results and would love to hear your feedback!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Magic0069

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dreamed about fcking one of my friends. I was never attracted to him for the 5 years I have known him. Anyway

So it starts normally. Then out of nowhere I started fucking him. My D was sucked by his hole and the feeling was real AF. I was done pretty quickly because how good it felt. Then I brought my dick out before cumming and gave him a facial. Then i fed him my milk with my hand and asked him how it felt. He said it tasted like cream xD

Then I woke up from my sleep and you know what happened next. Though I am embarrassed but I never felt this good

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had been edging and fell asleep. I woke up when I felt myself cumming in my shorts. I vaguely remembered in the dream I was sitting at a table and a guy approached with a bulge. I was staring at it, and he ended up pitching a tent, unzipped, and pushed his hard dick in my mouth.