What did you think of breasts when you were younger?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Darpon, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I've seen in webcomics and other random spots on the internet of young girls finding boobs "gross." That doesn't really represent anything, but a couple of years ago, when I was a foreign exchange student in high school in Japan, my 12-year-old host sister walked up when I was watching the youtube video YouTube - Western Show on Super Mario World (????????????????).

During the interlude at about 1:30, when the camera shifts to look at Peach's breasts, she commented on how gross Peach looked.

Did you women here also find boobs to be gross, or otherwise unpleasant, when you were young? If you did, why? I can't figure out how boobs could be considered gross, but it's probably because of my puny male intellect.

2. PrivatePart

PrivatePart New Member

Usually saggy ones are the first real breasts seen as a child, so yes.. I did.

3. B_bardox14

B_bardox14 New Member

I didn't think the were gross, but I remember thinking they were wierd and hoped I'd never get them. Glad that wish didn't come true lol. I love my girls ;)

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

Quite honestly, they were a great food source. I still have a clear, vivid memory of the taste, smell and watery thin quality of breast milk.

Growing up, I never saw them as sexually titillating. Still don't.

However, one of my favorite morning coffee friends used to be Carol Doda (a perfect 36D) who would ask if I was through with my copy of the morning paper at the little boite in North Beach we both went to most week-day mornings to gird up our loins, so to speak, and meet the day back in the 1970s. She was a good gossip. Always wore the same knee-lenght chinchilla. But never bought her own paper. Cheap bitch! :smile:

And if you don't know who Carol Doda is (was? I think she's still alive), then you haven't got a single hair on your ass! And she was actually much bigger than a 36-D.

#4 midlifebear, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always wanted them. Never didn't.

6. Maia

Maia New Member

When I was a kid "gross" was just a word that meant something to do with sex, which I was quite fascinated by but didn't want to admit.

"Mom, why do you have some garments that are normal and then some that are made of lace and you wash them by hand?"
    "I wear those when you stay at your nan's"
    "What does nan have to do with it??"
    "Nothing, and neither do you! That is your father's business."
    "GROSS!... Will you buy me some when I am older?"

That is pretty much how I felt about breasts also. "GROSS! Can I have some?"

#6 Maia, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  7. big_busty_babe

big_busty_babe New Member

Albums:
    i always liked the way they looked on my older friends, which is another way i've realised i was attracted to women before i knew what "gay" meant. but i prayed i never got any. and that deffinantly didn't work. but i'm more than happy with the pair i have

8. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all... define younger. :p

Well, around 13-15, found them fascinating, on girls my age.
    Some of the older women... (17-20+) it was often gross.. :p
    .. hell, I don't really remember that far back.. but, know, about that time, I got more interested in video games.. Girls just became an annoyance. (couple real bitches do that to a guy)

Draft saved Draft deleted