What did you try and didn't like? Anal for me.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just sharing a short story.

Anyway, I was dating a very beautiful woman last year, and she did become a bit obssessed with my dick. Nothing clinical, just a healthy way to praise it and get turned on, which was really nice.

Well, a month later and she began talking about anal sex. Don't get me wrong here... nothing against people who do it, but it really, really never attracted me, so I just said "thanks but no thanks". One day we were making out and she just used some lube on herself and stuck it in (I just thought wth, perhaps I am missing something)... it wasn't easy, it wasn't pleasurable (for me) ... I don't know... I didn't like it at all (she did though).

So, that's it... my dick was raped... now I have issues... help me (j/k, although she did lose a bit of sex appeal to me after that).

Funny... what did you try in bed and you didn't like?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have a hot bod.

Anal sex is just another form of pleasure really.
Most importantly, I hope that you wore a condom.

Anal sex really isn't a big deal, but I think people get hung up on what may be Inside.
It requires prep work, and by the sounds of it, she was prepped.
I wont go into the nasty details of what happens if your not prepped.

When prepped and clean as a whistle, I would imagine it would be just as good as vaginal sex, but tighter.

If you want practice - LOOK ME UP hehehehehe

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it was facials.....I thought the sound of them was so hot.....but cum in your hair is eww and in your eyes hurts and I always hate taking the cock out when it is cuming ( arse , pussy, mouth )

Honey

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it was facials.....I thought the sound of them was so hot.....but cum in your hair is eww and in your eyes hurts and I always hate taking the cock out when it is cuming ( arse , pussy, mouth )

Honey

I tried that one too... but I liked it :rolleyes:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's been my experience that girls generally either love it or they hate it; few are willing to "tolerate" anal sex. Most simply refuse anal sex, a few refused receiving it from me.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been my experience that girls generally either love it or they hate it; few are willing to "tolerate" anal sex. Most simply refuse anal sex, a few refused receiving it from me.

Very true!!

I have one golden rule when it comes to anal sex - if the guy is prepared to take a dildo, equal in size to his cock, in his arse and smile throughout, then I'll consider it. Fortunately few men take me up on the offer.

So, my message to potential lovers - Never expect me to do something you won't do yourself, my arse is no more designed for sex than yours is!! :biggrin1:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most guys here are probably fuming at you for having a girl that "raped" you anally with her own anus, and you not enjoying it. I know I am:cool:. To address UKBBW_Denise's take on the matter, I'm the type of guy that has no problem whatsoever in throwing as well as catching, so there's no issue there:rolleyes:. I generally hate it when girls are turned off by anal, blowjobs, positions other than missionary, or just general experimentation. Narrow-minded people are a major turn-off in the bedroom:wink:. I know some girls who think penises are ugly and yet claim to be straight! WTF!!!?:mad:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very true!!
I have one golden rule when it comes to anal sex - if the guy is prepared to take a dildo, equal in size to his cock, in his arse and smile throughout, then I'll consider it. Fortunately few men take me up on the offer.
So, my message to potential lovers - Never expect me to do something you won't do yourself, my arse is no more designed for sex than yours is!! :biggrin1:

What happens when a guy takes up up on your offer? Do you bend over and enjoy it too?
Why stop at expecting to be willing to take a dildo up his ass, when a real cock is so much more fun.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i like masturbating, a lot, and have tried all kinds of things related to jerking off.

so one day, i decide to see why some guys get excited about cross dressing. so i buy some heels and hose and i have to say, i really didn't enjoy wearing women's clothes. so after a few times wearing them i just tossed them.

i couldn't even find shoes that fit, damn it.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most guys here are probably fuming at you for having a girl that "raped" you anally with her own anus, and you not enjoying it. I know I am:cool:. To address UKBBW_Denise's take on the matter, I'm the type of guy that has no problem whatsoever in throwing as well as catching, so there's no issue there:rolleyes:. I generally hate it when girls are turned off by anal, blowjobs, positions other than missionary, or just general experimentation. Narrow-minded people are a major turn-off in the bedroom:wink:. I know some girls who think penises are ugly and yet claim to be straight! WTF!!!?:mad:
Don't EVER assume that girls who don't like anal ex are narrow minded! You know some people get sexual pleasure from being shat on or from having their nipples clamped in clothes pegs, it doesn't mean those who don't are narrow minded.

If something gives me sexual pleasure, I'll do it! If something gives someone else sexual pleasure, I'll do it - unless it's something that causes me physical discomfort!

Never mind narrow-minded people - selfish, arrogant gobshites - now they're the real turn off!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happens when a guy takes up up on your offer? Do you bend over and enjoy it too?
Why stop at expecting to be willing to take a dildo up his ass, when a real cock is so much more fun.
If he's really prepared to do it then I would give it a go. And don't get me wrong, I've had anal sex, several times. I'm nothing if not willing to keep on trying stuff incase it grows on me.

But I'm a 32 yr old, sexually experienced and liberated woman, I know what I do and don't like. Anal sex gives me no sexual pleasure AT ALL!

Incidentally, this comment "Why stop at expecting to be willing to take a dildo up his ass, when a real cock is so much more fun." (a) not at all relevant to anything I said and (b) What rot!! In my experience, straight men who like being anally penetrated (and I've known a few), like being anally penetrated by women NOT MEN!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in mixed agreement with Nitrofiend and Denise here. I would do almost anything for my partner if I thought they would get something out of it, and I would also appreciate them doing the same. Of course I would never demand anything if they really hated it, since that, of course, is going to be diminishing their own pleasure. There are also certain things I wouldn't do, i.e. letting someone shit in my mouth. But open-mindedness and an eagerness to please are both so important.

Incidentally I've never been penetrated by a girl with a strap-on or anything like that but I'd be up for trying it if it's something they wanted to do. I wouldn't ask or expect anyone to do anything that I couldn't or wouldn't do myself.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The wierdest thing I had happen was when I was in my first live-together relationship, I was probably 21 or 22. My BF was giving me head and for some reason I had to urinate and he wanted me to go ahead and so I did.
Kinda different, I guess but he seemed to like it so I was like whatever. I felt sort of strange after doing it.

I've never been in to "tossing the salad" but one time I was "on something" and for some reason the idea appealed to me, BIGTIME, so I tossed away!
Totally not me. LOL