What do americans know about the world

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading another thread about the exclusivity to call themselves Americans of habitants of USA. I found this on Google.
YouTube - Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

I can say that some members of LPSG could have answered better on the video.

It kills me when they have to point their enemy on the map. Bad day for Australia...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hooray for American bashing!! It's fun!! Makes you feel important, makes you feel better than Americans!! Yay!! No one's stupid but Americans, yay!!

Wait a minute, using the worst of a group to represent that group, where have we seen that before in history???

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This by a country founded by prisoners.

There is cheap editing in it too. When they ask about a Country and they cut to people giving one word answers about a state.

I'm sure per capita they have as many stupid people as we do.

By the way Australia ruined the Real Wold on MTV. A more interesting location would have been the Mojave Desert.

And you need subtitles for that annoying Aussie accent.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol unfortunately guys, that is what the majority of Americans are like. Look around, we're surrounded by dumbfucks

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Lol unfortunately guys, that is what the majority of Americans are like. Look around, we're surrounded by dumbfucks
While most people probably can't locate Iran on a map, I believe that the vast majority of us could tell you what the state religion of Israel is. They definitely picked the dumbest of the bunch for this video.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I gotta agree. That motherfucker really said that Israel's religion is Israeli. "Were we even in the Veitnam war ?" Hahahahahaha. Fidel Castro is a singer? A triangle has no sides ? And does no one know that fucking UGANDA or UZBECKISTAN begin with a "U" ?

And the "who should the US attack next " question is even sadder. All they knew was " somewhere in teh middle east". Don't even know who the fuck is who.

They really think Iran is where Aulstralia is?

The moon landing was "reincarnated in Arizona" ?

They don't know what a mosque is? But they think Obama goes to one.

Al Queda is the wing of a masonic order ? at least he knows the difference between them and Taliban.

Yasser Aarafat leads Al-Queda and "everybody knows that" ? Really ? I thought he was dead.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While most people probably can't locate Iran on a map, I believe that the vast majority of us could tell you what the state religion of Israel is. They definitely picked the dumbest of the bunch for this video.

I dunno man, I think you're giving people too much credit. I look around at the grocery store, the mall, wherever people are, I'm a big people watcher, and most people are absolutely retarded these days. Seriously, if I went around town asking these questions, I am 99% sure I'd find the same resluts. I'm not saying that everyone is like this, but the majority of people here are uneducated, think they know more than they do, can't tell north from south, and think a high school diploma actually means something, which makes me giggle

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno man, I think you're giving people too much credit. I look around at the grocery store, the mall, wherever people are, I'm a big people watcher, and most people are absolutely retarded these days. Seriously, if I went around town asking these questions, I am 99% sure I'd find the same resluts. I'm not saying that everyone is like this, but the majority of people here are uneducated, think they know more than they do, can't tell north from south, and think a high school diploma actually means something, which makes me giggle

Same here.

This one's for Mem :

Yester day I went to teh store for some tomatos but teh produce manager told me all teh tomatos were still poisoned and shit so I had to settle for teh shitty squash they had.

( i never realized that it's harder to type "teh" on purpose than it is by accident)

jimdunn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think some americans should definitely improve their geography. here's an example:

last month, when asked about the earthquake in china, sharon stone said that the earthquake happened because china is not treating tibetans well. and when you're not treating others well, bad things happen to you. then she asked "is that Karma?"

sadly, what she didn't know is that the quake-hit province Sichuan is very close to tibet and is heavily populated by tibetans. a lot of tibetans died in the disaster. the earthquake also destroyed a few villages in tibet.

by saying this, she did nothing but show us how stupid she is.