What do bigger guys think about smaller guys?

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average or below average is nothing more than that as far as I'm concerned. I don't think of it any differently than I think of people who are shorter than me in regards to height.

I feel bad for those with "micropenis" just as I feel bad for midgets*.

*Because of their height, not their endowment. My understanding is that they have the same type of size distribution every other group of guys has.

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With me, I feel every size has it's charms. ^_^

Smaller ones are great to blow.... larger ones great to hold.... ((alas, I'm not much more experienced than that...))

What matters more to me is health, if I like how it looks, and if I like the guy.

As far as platonically.... a really small guy I might feel a little protective of, actually.....

With how cruel some people CAN be about such things.... I'd probably just be ready to kick the ass of whoever bothered him about it.... :biggrin1:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
On this site, it seems that many belonging to a certain group (you know who you are) poke fun at men's bodies who don't meet your specifications, but find it unacceptable for a big-dicked man to poke fun at smaller-dicked man. I can't understand why it is acceptable to ridicule a man's physique, but not his dick size or shape. Logic here?

As for me, I'm not going to directly poke fun at anyone on here, but if someone should become childlike in their behavior, I will poke fun right back.

Think a little:

Do rich people *() feel superior to poor people?
Do athletes () feel superiour to non-athletes?
Do intellectuals () feel superiour to non-intellectuals?
Do people with gym bodies() feel superiour to those who don't have gym bodies?
Do big-dicked () men feel superiour to smaller-dicked men?

* ()= generally-speaking

You decide.

Reactions: gavlenils

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he's a pal of mine I don't care what size his cock is. If he's an enemy or pisses me off then no matter how large or small his cock is I'd think it was small (because I would think he was a small person in general).

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a superficial level it is ironic to see a big guy with a smaller cock and because of body dize it will look smaller than it is, and that cocky/agressive type being small is interesting. If I know the wife/GF it also makes me wonder and if I don't like her there is some schadenfreude (spelling?).

But actually if the guy is a really good friend I would be concerned that his worries about his size cause him any problems.

I have found it difficult to understand what it must be like for smaller guys. I, like many of the guys here, am used to my flaccid size being a similar size to the average erect size, and I am not in the huge range by any stretch.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I might look at my bud but I wouldn't think less of him for his size. If I like you, it's because of who you are inside. Plus, I care more about chests,abs, and arses. oooo I've seen guys with full nutsacks bigger than your fist and peanut peters. I've seen guys with giant dongs and peanut balls. We come in all shapes and sizes guys and it doesn't matter to your buddy. I knew an adonis who didn't even have a blip of a bulge. I didn't care.
GoodGuy2244, so what. If they are true friends, they won't care. If they do care, they aren't your friend.

regularguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've actually had this exact same question for a long time. I love the internet. Because of the anonymity, people just come right out with their deepest feelings and questions.

I've been terrified to get naked in front of anyone I know, but have felt fine with strangers. I don't worry about it much anymore, since there just arent' any potentially naked situations in my life anymore. Strangely enough, if a gay friend were to see my size I wouldn't care, but with a straight friend I'd be embarrassed.

I did get naked with an old straight college roommate of mine once, and it turned out we were the same size. That was nice. We were just buddies, he was very homophobic (doesn't know I'm gay) and he was afraid to look at me so it was immaterial.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friend during high school and college was about your size. There were definitely larger dicks among our friends, but he had sex with more women and with more repeat business than all other of our friends combined. None of the women preferred any more than he could give them.

I worked in one office with a large number of horny and sexually aggressively women and young girls, both married and single, but most on the make for more dick. I noticed there were definitely several types of women there. There were a number that wanted my dick badly since the word got around about my size and they were in the minority. There were many who were scared of a larger dick and would not let you get near them with one. The third group were ones who just needed more dick in their lives and didn't care if you were short, medium, or long or if you were cut or uncut, or hairy or smooth. With such a large number of them, I would say they were about equal in numbers.

I would say there is more prejudice against hairy bodies or uncut dicks versus cut ones, than size comparisons.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Make fun of?? Huh?? No f*ing way!

Pity? No, but as a buddy who loves him and cares about him, I would be concerned about how he felt about himself. If I sensed he felt inadequate in that area, I would go out of my way to affirm his manhood in any way I could think of to teach him the truth that manhood is a condition of the heart, not body.

I also agree with Tripod's attitude in that I would, out of loyalty to my friend, be very protective of him if anyone EVER made reference to his endowment with any HINT of it being negative. Not too many situations do I see myself really putting someone in their place but it's when: guys talk down about women being small breasted or anyone doing the same about men who THEY perceive as being small. No one has a right to potentially hurt someone like that about something that personal. If I were with a small-breasted woman who felt uneasy about it you can bet I would make her believe she's the queen of the world. : )

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my gymn classes in high school everyone was usually smaller than me. I was the one who felt like a freak most of the time. I was more concerned with what they thought about me. On more than a few occassions I wished I was closer to average.

Very glad the magical gymn fairy didn't grant my wish. Of course, there were non-magical gymn fairies that wanted to grant their wish a few times. But I never judged them by their penis sizes. More for their balls.

papermate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
goodguy2244 said:
I'm a tall guy, 6'4", and on my very hardest day my dick is only 5.75" and a little over 5" in circumference. Flaccid, it can be pretty small, only a couple of inches. I'm not exactly o.k. with my size, but I can deal with it. I don't mind showering with strangers, but I never get naked around someone I know. I guess I am afraid they would make fun of me, or pity me or something, I'm not really sure.
My question is, how would you guys with big dicks feel if you saw your buddy naked and he was really small?

I don't mind smaller dicks. To me, the shape is more important than the size. Of course a big *and* beautifully shaped cock is a winner though - I'm not going to be hypocrytical about that.

And there's more to the male body than just his dick, of course. So much much more...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would go out of my way to affirm his manhood in any way I could think of to teach him the truth that manhood is a condition of the heart, not body.

Well said, Pexman!

As I man, I know how much a man value's his own penis. I would never belittle any man to his face over this size of his dick without reason. A man's muscles/body does not symbolize his masculinity in the same fashion as his penis. Belittling a man's penis size to his face outside of a sexual context would indeed be overwhelmingly insulting, provided the insult was not well-deserved.

That said, we cannot control what turns us on sexually. If you have a big dick fetish, you have a big dick fetish (admiring big dicks, showing off your big dick, etc). Some men love women big tits and find themselves unable to get excited over a small-titted women. Same would apply to small-dicked men. That doesn't mean that in a non-sexual context, a small-dicked man or small-titted women has any less value as a person.

In general, what is acceptable in a sexual context is usually not acceptable in a non-sexual context.

Finally, I'm now going to now play devil's advocate. Why is OK for society to overtly express their repulsion for obese people with little persecution in return? But, if society were to overtly ridicule flat-chested women or small-dicked men to the same degree, there would be a real backlash. You would immediately hear responses such as "a man is more than his dick size". Where are my moral philosphers?

But again, in a non-sexual context, I'm with Pexman on this one (unless I am in competition with some dude who's giving me a hard time LOL).