What Do Feeders Get From Cum Facials?

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a question to all the feeders out there. I’ve been a male cocksucker for many years now. I’ve had many feeders who love giving me cum facials. Now I’m a genuine full-fledged cum slut. I love to swallow, get cum facials, or even do kinky things like eating fresh sperm on my food. Some feeders have told me that I look really hot with a big dick in my mouth or my face drenched in cum. Some feeders have told me that they love my enthusiasm for cum as a cocksucker anyway I can get cum. However, I’m curious here. What are other reasons why feeders like giving cum facials to their cocksucker?

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a feeder, i think part is acceptance too.

Can facials be dominant? Sure.
Must they be dominant? Absolutely not.

Look at this way:

COCKSUCKER: In some ways your face is the most personal part of your body: you might post cock pics or ass pics on line, but face might be the LAST thing you post.

FEEDER: As young men, we probably all beat off a lot, into socks into tissues, we hid our cum. And still alot of men and women aren't into facials.

So as a feeder, there is something extremely *accepting* when my cocksucker takes my cum on his or her face. Like he or she accepts my essence (my cum), something I literally hid when i first started cumming, onto the most recognizable part of his or her body. And that's something many people still aren't quite up for.

So to me it's acceptance -- and so much of sex is acceptance.

That said I actually prefer to cum on women's faces and into men's mouths.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is a huge turn on for me to decorate / deface the cocksucker's face with my cum. Maybe there's a sadistic impulse in it, but there is also a primal territory-marking aspect to it.
“Sadistic?” I wouldn’t call a cum facial sadistic at all, unless you somehow purposely give your cocksucker a painful cum facial. I would definitely call a cum facial a form of dominance by a feeder over his cocksucker. As a cocksucker the only pain I’ve ever had from a cum facial was accidentally getting a bit of sperm in my eyes. That’s not fun, and burns a bit.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Sadistic?” I wouldn’t call a cum facial sadistic at all, unless you somehow purposely give your cocksucker a painful cum facial. I would definitely call a cum facial a form of dominance by a feeder over his cocksucker. As a cocksucker the only pain I’ve ever had from a cum facial was accidentally getting a bit of sperm in my eyes. That’s not fun, and burns a bit.
Yep--stings a bit.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question to all the feeders out there. I’ve been a male cocksucker for many years now. I’ve had many feeders who love giving me cum facials. Now I’m a genuine full-fledged cum slut. I love to swallow, get cum facials, or even do kinky things like eating fresh sperm on my food. Some feeders have told me that I look really hot with a big dick in my mouth or my face drenched in cum. Some feeders have told me that they love my enthusiasm for cum as a cocksucker anyway I can get cum. However, I’m curious here. What are other reasons why feeders like giving cum facials to their cocksucker?
I have no flipping idea. I want my cock swallowed, nursed, mouth milked.

I can withhold cum for hours. I can orgasm w/o coming. But don't waste a drop , whimper when I slowly, inch by inch, withdraw

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I can withhold cum for hours. I can orgasm w/o coming. But don't waste a drop , whimper when I slowly, inch by inch, withdraw
I totally whimper for a big cock.

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well I’ve certainly had many feeders like you who demanded that I swallow their cum. I’ve had feeders who demanded that I show them my mouth full of their cum before I swallow too. I’ve definitely blown many feeders who seemed to really love cumming on my face as well, or who strongly preferred cumming on my face. Now some feeders have told me that I genuinely look hot as hell with my face drenched in cum. My feeders have also told me that they could easily tell that I’m a cum slut based upon my genuine enthusiasm for cum. Sometimes there definitely seems to be a dominance element in certain feeders who have preferred giving me cum facials as well.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For many guys it's a mental aspect more than a physical enjoyment
Kind of marking your face as theirs and asserting their dominance.
I think that’s what I love about cum facials so much. As a submissive beta male cocksucker cum slut, I love being marked and dominated by an aggressive alpha male feeder! Most of all as a cocksucker I absolutely love the way having my face drenched in sperm makes me feel like a total slut. There’s just something genuinely satisfying about that for me as a cocksucker. Like it’s my proper place as a cocksucker cum slut to submit to my feeders that way, and happily allow them to drench my face in cum!

Reactions: brombo8

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's a submissive aspect to it for sure. I love being submissive to men, for me, I feel as submissive if I'm taking the load in my mouth or on my face, there's no difference. I'd prefer to swallow a load but always let the top decide where he finishes. My only real hope getting a facial is that the guy has good aim, there's nothing worse than precious spurts of cum missing their mark. I do love leaving a load on my face to dry. Feeling my skin tighten and knowing I've given someone a good release.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep-a cumshot in the eye stings like a mother. It’s the feeder’s call-but I always prefer the shot into my mouth Or pull back, I’ll stick my tongue out, and put it right there as I gaze up gratefully into your eyes.

brombo8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a submissive aspect to it for sure. I love being submissive to men, for me, I feel as submissive if I'm taking the load in my mouth or on my face, there's no difference. I'd prefer to swallow a load but always let the top decide where he finishes. My only real hope getting a facial is that the guy has good aim, there's nothing worse than precious spurts of cum missing their mark. I do love leaving a load on my face to dry. Feeling my skin tighten and knowing I've given someone a good release.
Exactly as u said. Nothing is more rewarding for a true sub more than knowing that they've given someone a good release

Lilwhiteweewee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and one of her kinky friends love to watch me suck big dicks. My wife loves it when they bust down my throat as she rubs their balls and milks their cocks in my mouth but her friend loves to stand behind one of the guys and jerk him off. She’ll make me open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue and jerk them off aiming it at my mouth. When they finish painting my face, she’ll pull the coco head to my tongue and milk it dry onto my tongue then have me suck it a bit. Then, she'll move him out of the way and squat in front of me eye to eye and ask me if I liked it making me verbally answer. Then she’ll tell me what a good little cocksucker I am and how much she and my wife love to watch me suck the big cocks they love fucking. She’ll ask me and make me beg for the cum as she takes her finger and scoops it off my face and dangles it near my mouth, making me smell it before I taste it asking me if I like the way his cum smells? Then she’ll feed it into my mouth and have me suck her fingers clean telling me to moan if I love the way his cum tastes and a way to let her know I want more. She’ll do this until every last drop of cum is cleaned up off my face by her fingers and fed to my cum hungry mouth. Then she’ll squeeze my cheeks and pucker my lips up and give me a little kiss to the lips telling me good job and what a wonderful but greedy cum slut I am and wanting to know if I want more. Then the wife and her will fuck the stud or studs that are over and sit on my face and feed me more cum every time they get creampied.

Reactions: tallmarriedprof

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well as a cocksucker receiving a facial is humiliating, humbling, and arousing experience. So I am sure the feeder feels the same about giving the cocksucker a facial. Some smile and laugh when giving me one. I like it when they laugh and make fun of me.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is a huge turn on for me to decorate / deface the cocksucker's face with my cum. Maybe there's a sadistic impulse in it, but there is also a primal territory-marking aspect to it.
To look at the art work you have painted on a bottom's face.

Reactions: tallmarriedprof