What do gay (100%) guys think about girls.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Do you think their gross? Do they all look ugly to you?

I ask this, because I think all guys are pretty ugly. Some people are easier to look at, sure, but for the most part guys are ugly and gross. I don't like being touched by people. Guys, ugly girls (or super fat ones) (i know I'm a jerk, but im ugly so i can say that).

People call me a homophobe because I don't like guys to touch me. Although no girls touch me, i have had fat ugly ones touch me and i cringe because I feel like they want me and I don't like being wanted by somebody unnatractive.

Among straight guys, at least in my experience, the only reason you really touch another guy, is to pretend you are gay. Thats all I see among the males I know. Its ALWAYS a game of how gay can you be, without actually being gay lol.

When I feel warm skin, I want it to be the soft warm skin of a smooth hot sexy female, not all hairy and gross of a man. I'm sorry I don't like it. I don't hate gay people, I have a very good friend who is gay and I love the guy to death (hope he dont die! lol) And I would not mind if he got me in a headlock or grabbed my shoulder or tried to squeeze me to death in a bear hug (has happened lol). Or to console me if I'm down.

But I have a real problem with the people I know touching me all the damn time, and they call me a homophobe, even though I get called queer all the time because I like cats and stupid shit like that. Such hypocrits. Back in highschool my friends would make up gay little hand shakes where we would like stroke eachothers arms like we liked eachother and stuff, and that was fine I thought it was fun.
    I think maybe its just the current group of people I know, they are the women in front of stove, men drinkin beer, watching football, and fishing guys, any other way of thought makes you a fag, and all fags should die and go to hell. But then they come and tell me my hair is soft and touch me n poke me n shit and call me a homophobe when I get pissed at them.

Now I change my mind, I kinda answered my own question. I think its the fact that these people do these things on purpose, rather than my real friends who were just joking around and being fun. I know my old friends had no problem with gay people and werent narrow minded, football loving cat hating, assholes. Now that I think back, if we had to sit close or whatever there was no problem. But these new people I would have a problem.
    I work with most of these new people. And although they are good people and I like them, they really piss me off sometimes.

I dunno what the fuck im trying to say in this post anymore. lol.

2. ljeffries

ljeffries New Member

Being 100% gay, I like girls. In fact, my mom is a girl.

3. dreamer20

Gold Member

Unlike you I can distinguish between attractiveness an ugliness for either sex.

You are an oddity in that respect.:tongue:

4. milkyca

milkyca New Member

Not wanting to be touched by another male doesn't automatically make you homophobic. I'm gay and generally don't like to be touched by anyone other than my boyfriend and my very close friends.

I don't list myself as 100% gay on this, because I've been sexually involved with women before, and if I were single and a woman was smart and interesting enough I would certainly entertain the notion, though it could never lead to a relationship. I love women. Ultimately though, I cannot become physically/sexually attracted to them to the extent that my heterosexual friends can. I can distinguish between a woman considered remarkably beautiful but it's difficult to evaluate women on their looks the way I could for another male. I can't consciously or subconsciously assess whether or not they're a potential partner.

5. teddy03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a little concerning that you feel that any form of male bonding (even touching) is gay. It's that view that is making this world such a conservative, uptight and homophobic way. I have many straight friends who are open enough and secure enough within themselves to not be scared of interaction with other males, straight or gay.

And I personally don't see anybody as "ugly". Sure, there are many people in the world who I find physically unattractive, but I'd rather be with somebody physically unattractive but with a wonderful personality than be with someone who looks gorgeous but has all the depth of a wet sock.

6. flaman

flaman New Member

Kassokilleri2ff writes:

"I think maybe its just the current group of people I know, they are the women in front of stove, men drinkin beer, watching football, and fishing guys, any other way of thought makes you a fag, and all fags should die and go to hell."

Why do you feel all fags (as you stated) should die and go to hell ? Sorry if i took your post the wrong way.

7. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I'm 100% gay through and through and I adore women - I have no sexual attraction to them whatsoever, but I can appreciate a good looking lady and a fine pair of boobs!

8. milkyca

milkyca New Member

That's not what he said.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Not wanting to be touched by men does not make you a homophobe......your casual use of the word"FAG" however DOES make you a homophobe

10. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm gay, and I hate cats. I hope you're broad minded.

11. milkyca

milkyca New Member

He didn't casually use the word fag, he related how he was currently ensconced with people who did use the word. It is not the same thing.

12. goldbearMark

goldbearMark New Member

Albums:
    Everyone has things he/she can find to like about the face & form of either sex. To be easily revolted by other human beings is just nonsensical! I can differentiate quite easily between,say, Michelangelo's David and Quasimodo and between the bust of Nefertiti and the Wicked Witch of the West (I'm not using real, living people as examples, because why sling arrows, arrows which are subjective anyway?).

But Teddy hit it right on the head when he said he'd rather have a plainer person of either sex with a winning personality than a gorgeous one with a personality 'like a wet sock'!

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Nor do i, but i think you have managed to offend quiet a broad range of people in a very short time, and being a "fat girl" i include myself in that sentiment.:yup: Congratulations

And note, Ive always gotten nothing but respect from gay guys, here or in real life. But the straight "jerks" like yourself, well that is a different story

#13 D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  14. hot-rod

Gold Member

:dunno: I just wish they had dicks:confused:

15. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I am 100% gay....absolutely NO sexual attraction to women (and to the vast majority of men actually) I am pretty shallow too...i like guys with cute faces, if they got that then they got my interest, not even a podgy stomach would put me off as long as the face looks good.
    I do on occasion see a woman who makes me look for longer than i normally do on account of outstanding beauty, but this is simply just admiration....i am taurean after all and we taureans love the beautiful things in life more than any other starsign supposedly.

16. dreamer20

Gold Member

He doesn't feel that all fags should die and go to hell. See this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/1264330-post1.html

He did casually use the word fag. Although you may find that crass, that's his way of expressing himself.

#16 dreamer20, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  17. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, he never responded to this thread so I pretty much think it was a lame ass hoax of a thread.

Personally, no I don't think women are ugly. I think they're beautiful. You are who you are. Some guys just don't like other guys being close to them...usually that means there's some sort of repressed emotions, but I'm not gonna go there with you.

Also, I use the word fag on a regular basis, but I'm also gay. I pretty much see no weight to the word...so there.

18. Djaym23

Djaym23 New Member

Albums:
    even though I'm 100% gay. I still like to admire an attractive woman. :smile:

19. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    IMHO, if you can't appreciate aspects of either gender, there's something wrong with you in terms of your social development. We all (or most of us) have mothers and fathers and therefore have the capacity to appreciate the beauty in that which is female and male.

#19 HotBulge, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  20. invisibleman

Gold Member

Do you think their gross? Do they all look ugly to you?

Like some men, there are women who can be gross. Other than those exceptions, I find women (and some men) not so gross. I don't want to have sex with women at all. And I hope that women don't think that it is a discount. But it isn't the end of the world because I don't find women and some men attractive.

I ask this, because I think all guys are pretty ugly. Some people are easier to look at, sure, but for the most part guys are ugly and gross.

I will say this. There are some men I find attractive that I am aroused sexually by. Then, I have met some hot and ugly guys who were appealing but their personalities were so uptight and unappealing that I was really turned off to the point of disassociation. I didn't lose any sleep over it.

I don't like being touched by people. Guys, ugly girls (or super fat ones) (i know I'm a jerk, but im ugly so i can say that).

Yeah, I understand that. People with unknown chis...you don't want them touching you. I don't go out of my way in touching people. Even at the gay bar, I don't touch people. If I warm up to people and people are receptive--they may get a good hug.

People call me a homophobe because I don't like guys to touch me. Although no girls touch me, i have had fat ugly ones touch me and i cringe because I feel like they want me and I don't like being wanted by somebody unnatractive.

Dilemma: Well, if you are unattractive--how are these ugly guys and girls touching you? If you are unappealing to me, you won't get as much as a handshake...or no handshake at all.

Maybe, your isolation is making you feel unloved and angry. Ugly people can't be choosers in the game of love. I am not telling you to settle with the unappealing. But that is a truth.
    People do need to feel like they belong sometimes. If you aren't respectful to the unappealing, then, you aren't worthy of the same respect by your unappealing peers.

Among straight guys, at least in my experience, the only reason you really touch another guy, is to pretend you are gay. Thats all I see among the males I know. Its ALWAYS a game of how gay can you be, without actually being gay lol.

And sometimes, straight men are damn foolish like that. Touching for pretension of gaiety.
    :rolleyes:

If they wanna "gay compete"...why not do a drag show? Why not put their hard cocks in each other's mouths? Put each other's cocks in each other's assholes? That is pure gay.
    Oh, do it in front of your girlfriends and wives. That competition just jumped to high extreme proportions. Hehehe.

When I feel warm skin, I want it to be the soft warm skin of a smooth hot sexy female, not all hairy and gross of a man. I'm sorry I don't like it.

That is great. As long as I do have to feel the soft suppleness of a female on me...I will take that hairy guy right off of your hands.

I don't hate gay people, I have a very good friend who is gay and I love the guy to death (hope he dont die! lol) And I would not mind if he got me in a headlock or grabbed my shoulder or tried to squeeze me to death in a bear hug (has happened lol). Or to console me if I'm down.

I don't hate straight people. I have many great friends who are straight and I love them all.
    I hope that they are well.

But I have a real problem with the people I know touching me all the damn time, and they call me a homophobe, even though I get called queer all the time because I like cats and stupid shit like that. Such hypocrits. Back in highschool my friends would make up gay little hand shakes where we would like stroke eachothers arms like we liked eachother and stuff, and that was fine I thought it was fun.

Well, maybe you should cease with "faggot" and "queer"--you may get perceived as homophobic. I know plenty of straight guys who like cats. Assigning masculine levels, their owners and their domesticated animals is stupid. Assumptions are not truths.

I think maybe its just the current group of people I know, they are the women in front of stove, men drinkin beer, watching football, and fishing guys, any other way of thought makes you a fag, and all fags should die and go to hell. But then they come and tell me my hair is soft and touch me n poke me n shit and call me a homophobe when I get pissed at them.

Maybe you need to be with some better friends and family.

Now I change my mind, I kinda answered my own question. I think its the fact that these people do these things on purpose, rather than my real friends who were just joking around and being fun. I know my old friends had no problem with gay people and werent narrow minded, football loving cat hating, assholes. Now that I think back, if we had to sit close or whatever there was no problem. But these new people I would have a problem.
    I work with most of these new people. And although they are good people and I like them, they really piss me off sometimes.

I dunno what the fuck im trying to say in this post anymore. lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted