What do Gay/Bi Asians like?

Newbi

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a Black guy Live in nyc.. and I like Asians.. like alot... and I asked a couple out and they all wanted to know why I picked them.. It was weird.. Recently theres been this one guy. that I can't tell if he likes me or not some times he really cool other times he's not.. I'm moving to Cali soon Santa Babara like 3 hours from LA.. So I hear they people in LA Party so I'm looking forward to that..

But.. Do Asian Guys like Black guys?..

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love people from other countries a lot and I'm Asian... I don't know, perhaps when it comes to my perfect kind of relationship, it'd be with someone who has another skin color than me...that'd spice up the rship...

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love those mixed race black guys. I have a customer, who came to my store a couple of times, looks really good and cute.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a Black guy Live in nyc.. and I like Asians.. like alot... Do Asian Guys like Black guys?..

Well, I'm not Asian so I can't speak for them as a group or even as an individual. But I imagine it's quite possible. I'm a white guy who is strongly attracted to men of colour, you're a black guy attracted to Asian guys. I am sure that there are people of every race/colour only attracted to people of another race/colour. Good luck!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like Asian too...but sometimes it seems like they're untouchable or I don't get to be around them much, not since I was station in Korea...I also thought it's because I'm so physically Huge!?
Wow, you have a big tool. How long and thick it is?

A

AM_092

I am and I like all guys :) I reckon black guys are pretty hot, though haven't been with any. I find African American guys very hot, but I don't see them in Oz..

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow, how vague and generalizing...

how many people like left handed people? or.... people who eat chicken?

isn't it it ALL on a case by case basis? Some black guys don't do a lot for me, some do...

A

AM_092

No, i did mean african american. African american guys look different to guys from Africa. In Australia, there are only African guys, and i don't see them often either.