What do gay men think of Pussy/female ass

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay here it goes! All asses particularly if they are fit, round, and firm and without too many stretch marks or other discolorations are sexy. That is male or female. Does pussy gross me out? No it doesn't. I like the feel of pussy and have eaten on two occasions. So neither cock, nor pussy grosses me out. My main concern is to find one or the other that belongs to a somewhat hot, sexy, person. A person not extremely overweight and preferably with good skin. A good attitude, accepting, and friendly goes a long way with me. I have met a few people exactly like me, so I do know that this particular line of thinking is not uncommon.

scifi72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a pussy like a cock is a part of the whole and very sexual. as a gay man i can understand it but am not attracted to it by itself but it has power over straight men and to see that dynamic is beautiful. as for a lady's ass - too broad for me. men are the best when it comes to having a nice form - ass & all.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I do not understand by some gays who are so repulsed by vaginas or women, answer these questions:

1. Who in the hell brought you into this world? Yes, a man did play a role in your birth?

My mother birthed me into the world.

2. You did not complain when you were having sex with men: yes, thank you mom for birthing me -- you could have aborted me.

My mom could've aborted me. HARD FACT. If that happened...probably would've saved them some munny and some hardships.

3. For the gays who have sisters, are you repulsed by them, too?

I like my sisters. But I never saw their vaginas. I imagine that they have them. I don't want to fuck any of my sisters so my revulsion is limited solely to that idea.

This is why the straight society is offended by some gays because of the above two aforementioned facts.

Well...straight society is offended? Gay men aren't fucking vaginas? Straight men should be pleased. :rolleyes:

I am a straight woman....and I'd rather look at a man's butt, also. lol

For the love of humanity....:cool:

Some sick fucks on this site. Gays, get your act, together.

Oh, you are really making a lot of change with those two pennies...:rolleyes:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I do not understand by some gays who are so repulsed by vaginas or women, answer these questions:

1. Who in the hell brought you into this world? Yes, a man did play a role in your birth?

2. You did not complain when you were having sex with men: yes, thank you mom for birthing me -- you could have aborted me.

This is why the straight society is offended by some gays because of the above two aforementioned facts.

So, the next time you are repulsed, think about those two questions.

I can't possibly think about those questions because not a one of them makes any sense. They're just random collections of words shoved together to look like a sentence but having no relation to each other at all.

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not find them revolting or anything and sometimes would not mind fucking one as long as the lips are not too big and there is not too much hair. Hanging with straight guys has changed how I look at a vagina.

JBJacker89

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A fuckable hole is a fuckable hole. That's my take on it. I'll put my dick in a vagina or an ass. Just don't ask me to put my mouth down there. I'll suck a dick before I eat out. Actually I might even take one up the ass before I eat pussy...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People say Pippa Middleton has the perfect ass...I just don't see it.:confused:

Well, maybe on an academic level I can but certainly not on a carnal.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After reading this thread, I'm going to change my gay-straight rating. To me, vaginas are as beautiful as anything on earth. They do the most amazing things to their owners (women's pleasure is the unbelievably exciting), to us men who enter them, and for the human race... but they also are, to me, aesthetically magnificent. shaven, the lines are better, but hairy as well. I also love the looks and feel of penises. My attraction to one has no effect on my attraction to the other.

Listening to how people describe being 80-20, I'm going to change to just making my rating reflect the ratio of frequency with each.

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
First off let me say this: It isn't often that I spend time thinking about a woman's vagina. In fact, had i not read this post I probably wouldn't be thinking about it right now at all, BUT here's my take.

A vagina, like a penis, has it's function. Individually I'm neither grosses out nor attracted to either. It is the entirety of the person that makes for the sexual thoughts. So you could ask me what I thought of a woman's vagina, other guys penis', or a midgit's pinky toe and I'd have the same response: I don't spend time thinking about it because whether I enjoy or not is inconsequential. It neither merits pleasure nor displeasure at the thought or sight. It's all about what you do with it. As for me I'd rather not do anything with a woman's vagina. Has nothing to do with the aesthetics, but everything to do with the fact that I'm not attracted to women in any way (romantically, emotionally, sexually, spiritually, grammatically, w/e)

Last edited:

sry59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, sexual beauty is a personal thing. If you find someone attractive it's more than the body part make up.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A fuckable hole is a fuckable hole. That's my take on it. I'll put my dick in a vagina or an ass. Just don't ask me to put my mouth down there. I'll suck a dick before I eat out. Actually I might even take one up the ass before I eat pussy...

Damn, you don't know what you missing.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

So, the next time you are repulsed, think about those two questions.

Other's have replied but this post is simply idiotic (aka, you're an idiot and I only say that because of your followup posts). You're talking about mothers and sisters yet somehow fail to realize that gay men don't think about their mothers or sisters in a sexual manner. I don't think anyone in this thread has suggested that they are repulsed by women as a sex or gender. No one has suggested that it's disgusting that women exist. Sexual activity with women is entirely different.

I mean seriously, would you deride a straight guy for being grossed out by the thought of having sex with men?

So maybe you should pay attention to the thread topic and what people are really saying before you go off on an incoherent mini rant that still manages to offend despite your inability to properly convey your thoughts in an intelligent manner.

B_hungbroski

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha, i've actually thought about this before...i think it would make sense that a straight guy is inherently less afraid of dick than a gay guy is of pussy, if only because dick isn't foreign to a straight dude, but pussy certainly is for a gay guy. so you're straight, you've got a dick, you may not be into dick, but another dick isn't frightening because you see your own every day (hopefully).

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm the outlier gay guy. My only sexual experiences with women have been me giving them oral sex, and I LOVED IT. i am very open to doing it again. i had a lovely friend teach me what to do, and it gave me such a thrill. and she had two orgasms LOL

i just don't have the confidence to fuck a woman (I'm mostly bottom with guys) but i loooooove breasts and I'm way way open to eating pussy again.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the gay guys who said they thought women were beautiful but simply werent into sex with women I applaud you. To the guys who say vaginas are "vomit inducing" you're disgusting. I am straight and I don't think of vaginas in a sexual way but I am not the least bit repulsed by them either. I'm into penis and I find a lot of men's penises truly beautiful and some are just plain ugly but I've never described a penis as "disgusting, nasty etc"
Thats just not called for.