What do girls REALLY like?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigjohnnyuk, Jun 4, 2005.

1. bigjohnnyuk

bigjohnnyuk Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry if this sounds a bit of a ridiculous question, ladies, but do you think most girls prefer a large penis? In my experience, while most girls comment on my size, quite a few really don't seem to care one way or the other, and are more impressed with my oral skills (so modest!) than my big dick. I guess it's the old truism that it's what you do, not what you've got!
    So tell me this: in your opinion, do the majority of women get turned on by a big bulge, or is it more of a "minority interest"?

Thanks!

John

PS I've got some pics in the gallery – love to hear your comments!

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

John, your gallery pic looks delicious, I'm a sucker for skiny guys with a big dick, but that's just me.

I think the small amount of women on here pretty well should tell you that it is a fairly small amount of women who have a strong preference for big cocks, but those of us who do are fairly vocal about it. I still believe that most women are more emotionally driven than sexually driven, so being compatible will be a much higher priority for most women than having any certain genital traits. Women have more preferences about body type (I beleive) and character. What can be misleading on the internet is that the few women who are more sexually driven and speak openly about our preferences are almost the ONLY women who are brave enough to talk at all, so that's the only perspective men get to hear- thus leading them to believe "all women are size queens" and bullshit like that. NO, all women are NOT size queens, as any hung guy can attest to. Many are going to turn down a big guy for sex, fearing pain and stretching. Some won't give oral, some will dump you after one experience because it's too much "work".
    Then there are some who will think what you've got is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so it's all a matter of individual preferences, but it is my firm belief that many women have very little preference about cock size at all.

3. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

The reason I started posting here was because I was dating a guy with a huge cock. I've only been with three guys in my life (I'm 40) and was married for 14 years so I'm not exactly experienced but while I really, really enjoyed what the last guy had to offer I'd like to think that the person means more than the size of his dick.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not a woman, but I'll toss in an opinion anyway ...

It's been my experience that most women are not innate size queens ... seems to be an "acquired taste" among the ladies, in other words. I actually don't think it's something many women give a lot of thought to until/unless there's a large man in their lives. However, it does seem that a fair number, once they've experienced a big guy and if they can handle it well physically, do develop a preference for sizable guys.

My wife is a perfect example. She was certainly not on the prowl for a hung guy when we met, but she admits now (we have been together 11 years, married 2.5 years) that she has been a bit "spoiled" (her word) by me, and would have trouble going back even to "average."

Steve :)

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, Steve26 that's a really good point. I doubt I'd have had much of a preference either if the same thing hadn't happened to me. My very first was a big guy and I guess that's just how I thought it should be.

6. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Sorry M'Z but that's indeedy a photoshop'd image there indeedy. :(

7. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Aww Madame, does that mean I'm off your hit list?

<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
    @Jun 4 2005, 11:49 AM
    [...]  thus leading them to believe "all women are size queens" and bullshit like that. NO, all women are NOT size queens, as any hung guy can attest to. [...]  Some won&#39;t give oral, some will dump you after one experience because it&#39;s too much "work".
    Then there are some who will think what you&#39;ve got is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so it&#39;s all a matter of individual preferences, but it is my firm belief that many women have very little preference about cock size at all.
    [post=317835]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

An experience I want to add in here is that many of those girls who tended to be (or outrightly admitted to be) Size Queens were pretty bad in bed - they would let me do all the "work" and just wouldn&#39;t return any of the pleasure, which is why I like girls who just enjoy size, but are not digging it - they are more likely to enjoy an above-average dick and to reward you for the pleasures they give you.

For a Size Queen, a big dick is just that, a big dick, and she won&#39;t accept anything smaller, whereas with other girls, they get a thrill from the exception it makes.

Bruce

8. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: My experience is fairly limited to 2 guys, with my current bf being twice the size of the ex. I (and I think I can speak for many women) wasn&#39;t out looking for a big guy; I prefer how special a guy makes me feel, both emotionally and physically, that leads up to actual sex.

Size doesn&#39;t matter, its just an added bonus and pleasant surprise&#33; :p

9. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Sorry M&#39;Z but that&#39;s indeedy a photoshop&#39;d image there indeedy. :(
    [post=318169]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah...next thing you know he will be looping his videos to make it look like he comes more than he does.

10. OldLady

OldLady New Member

Size really doesn&#39;t matter much honestly, it&#39;s more technique than anything else. As someone else said, many women aren&#39;t size queens. I&#39;m definitely not one.

11. D_NeatTen_xxx

D_NeatTen_xxx New Member

I seem to agree with the others. For most women its not the first thing you think about when you see a man. Ive been out with guys tha are small but who have been great lovers. Maybe they try harder!
    My husband is big, but thats not why I love him.
    Then again everybody is different. I have a friend who is obsessed with size, but I think that is an exception.
    What turns me on most is seeing a man erect, knowing Ive aroused him.

12. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Sorry, the award's already taken.

http://www.lpsg.org/showpost.php?p=429649&postcount=67

13. B_Chris_9_inches

B_Chris_9_inches New Member

Then you would like me then!! lol!!

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Then you should say the same word twice to show your enthusiasm then!! lol!!

15. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, for sure is good to have oral skills but i'm much more into penetration than anything else...after having a big penis experience right now , more than ever a good girth size is very much my preference in having a large penis, true that i learn that i can acomodate a 9" but i wish to not have a small girth anymore...because of my excessive natural wetness we will both enjoy it and do not be bother by it.

U do have a nice one, congrats !:wink:

16. mgtihlah

mgtihlah Member

* mental note - must plan trip to Ohio * :drive:

:biglaugh:

17. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Prior to my divorce 18 months ago I'd only had 3 partners and all of them could be considered average in the size department. If you would have asked me then if I'm a size queen I woulda said no way. But then experience taught me otherwise. My first guy after my divorce was a big guy and WOW it just felt so different in a good way. Since then I've definitely sought out larger men. I don't know if I couldn't still enjoy an average guy but I do think I've been spoiling myself and I wonder if I could go back. It would probably depend on the guy.
    But no, I don't think most woman are size queens.

18. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Maybe b/c most share your pre-divorce experience?

19. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ohh, me too! My problem is I always want what I cant have.

20. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, I feel mine is one of my better features. If you've got it, flaunt it. Probably explains why I love using long words IRL!

Draft saved Draft deleted