What do girls REALLY like?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigjohnnyuk said:
Sorry if this sounds a bit of a ridiculous question, ladies, but do you think most girls prefer a large penis? In my experience, while most girls comment on my size, quite a few really don't seem to care one way or the other, and are more impressed with my oral skills (so modest!) than my big dick. I guess it's the old truism that it's what you do, not what you've got!
So tell me this: in your opinion, do the majority of women get turned on by a big bulge, or is it more of a "minority interest"?

Thanks!

John

PS I've got some pics in the gallery – love to hear your comments!

Ooh-la-la! Very impressive pics.

Yes, I prefer a larger size, but I also prefer that the man behind the member show some skills with it. I once dated someone who thought he really didn't have to do much work with it, because of the size. Honestly, if you're a two-pump chump, the size is almost irrelevant.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Ooh-la-la! Very impressive pics.

Yes, I prefer a larger size, but I also prefer that the man behind the member show some skills with it. I once dated someone who thought he really didn't have to do much work with it, because of the size. Honestly, if you're a two-pump chump, the size is almost irrelevant.

Quite true. If the guy can't last what's the point? And of course it's important that the man show some skills with it - a two-pump chump is not going to get the job done :mad: . But I've also found that at least for me, it's a lot more important for the guy to have skills if he's averaged sized. As MadameZora once said and I agree, a bigger guy doesn't really have to be all that good, he just has to last, and a larger size (especially girth) can make up for a lack of skill to a point. Of course some skills can always make it even better!

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
John, your gallery pic looks delicious, I'm a sucker for skiny guys with a big dick, but that's just me.

I think the small amount of women on here pretty well should tell you that it is a fairly small amount of women who have a strong preference for big cocks, but those of us who do are fairly vocal about it. I still believe that most women are more emotionally driven than sexually driven, so being compatible will be a much higher priority for most women than having any certain genital traits. Women have more preferences about body type (I beleive) and character. What can be misleading on the internet is that the few women who are more sexually driven and speak openly about our preferences are almost the ONLY women who are brave enough to talk at all, so that's the only perspective men get to hear- thus leading them to believe "all women are size queens" and bullshit like that. NO, all women are NOT size queens, as any hung guy can attest to. Many are going to turn down a big guy for sex, fearing pain and stretching. Some won't give oral, some will dump you after one experience because it's too much "work".
Then there are some who will think what you've got is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so it's all a matter of individual preferences, but it is my firm belief that many women have very little preference about cock size at all.
Good post Zora. One of my best friends is below "average", but he is super bright, very kind and considerate and the women love him. Apparently, he has never had a problem at all since every woman he has dated falls head over heels for him. When he has dated someone they all seem to hang off of him. Only one time he recalls a woman making a comment about his package and it was with a bi-polar woman he dated who when she was depressed could be very mean spirited.

My penis has clealry had its benefits for me. It has helped create a lot of excitement with soem women, particualry early in a relationship. Over time though as it becomes more of making love versus having sex, the otehr aspects come into play.

I was married for over 20-years to an incredible woman until she died. Those years would have been just as great if I had not been "blessed" and was instead below average.