What do Guys think?

inquiringmind: Hi,
Riffing on the thread about who know whether we are here or not, I would like to know what the impression the male population of this site really have of women being invloved in a site that is dedcated to the Male Member? Do you think we are freaks? Sex starved maniacs? Peeping Thomasinas or really groovy,sexy, enlightened women who's inquiring minds want to know?

Inquiring mind

inquiringmind: Thanks Pecker,

Does that mean all of the above or take your pick?

Inquiring mind

dfox7.3x5: Pecker, you remain my favorite poster. Some days I log on just to see what you have to say, and your taglines are priceless. You also have wise replies to a lot of the posts. I think you are "older," but not as old as me. I'm about to be 65, but I still have my figure and my equipment works splendidly. How lucky could I be??

jackinman: I enjoy having you ladies around. It's nice to have the female views on the different topics. Glad to have you aboard.

throb919: Okay, I'll bite: I think the women members add balance and perspective. Sure, you're "really groovy, sexy, enlightened" but you also bring a point of view that the membered members wouldn't have (or think of) on their own. As it "takes two to tango" and (I'd venture) the majority of us tango with women (well--not me personally--except to really tango), you bring the yang to the yin. On many, many topics you provide real "how-to" advice; "educational" material that I bet many of the guys try at home. While most of 'em probably don't say where they got the new "trick" ("Honey--I was talking to this really hot chick in Toronto, and she said she orgasms better by..."), there have been several wife and girlfriend referrals who've shown-up for some meaningful discussions. And the boys can ask the girls intimate (and anonymous) questions here more comfortably than in real life. Or say things they'd never say to the missus. Let's face it--the womenfolk provide a lot of the "S" to the LPSG's "LP"-ed members. I for one (who can say my interest is other-than-sexual) think y'all add a hell of a lot. Plus you make it prettier around here. Can't imagine the LPSG without the Ladies Auxiliary. Now for a het perspective...?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ladies offer an objective viewpoint that we dudes could never achieve on our own. We possess the penes; we're bound to be subjective. We are enriched by the ladies who are able to take a look at the situation in a different light than we as males can perceive. Our ladies rock! ;)

gigantikok: You ladies are one of the biggest reasons why I love this place so much! ;)

Javierdude22: I think Throb said it all, you guys give priceless advice, and well, just your general female presence and witty responses make this a fun place to hang out.

AnonyMs: Awwww! Ya'll stop it! I am tearing up now....

<sniffs and passes out tissues to other members of the Ladies' Auxiliary>

<whispers to her lpsg sisters: "They do know that when we say 'Stop it' at a moment like this, we really mean, 'Whatever you do, don't stop now!', don't they? ? ? ">

sammygirly: ~takes a tissue gratefully and stuffs my bra~

Goodness, I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves.
(That was for Paul ;) )

(um, lets hope so Nony...and wahey, can I be the hot chick from Toronto?)

wvalady1968: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1063682316;start=0#10 date=09/16/03 at 04:06:26]Awwww!  Ya'll stop it!  I am tearing up now....

<sniffs and passes out tissues to other members of the Ladies' Auxiliary>

<whispers to her lpsg sisters: "They do know that when we say 'Stop it' at a moment like this, we really mean, 'Whatever you do, don't stop now!', don't they? ? ? ">
[/quote]

If they know what's good for them, they do. :D

~passes the Kleenex on~

[Thanks, Guys!]

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The ladies also feed the mens' egos. Smart ladies, they!

I can imagine that some came here out of curiosity and became fans of the group while others may have surfed their way here randomly only to find kindred spirits.

I'm damn glad you're here, myself, ladies! I, for one, know that you've increased our fantasies as well as our knowledge!

Pecker

(God gave us orgasms so we'd know when to stop.)

throb919: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1063682316;start=0#11 date=09/16/03 at 04:32:50]
(um, lets hope so Nony...and wahey, can I be the hot chick from Toronto?)
[/quote]
Well duh, Missy! You don't have to fish for that one! ;-)

GreenEyes: Sniffling..... as a new member of the woman's auxillary... I am *sniffling* grateful that you guys like that we are about.

:)

longtimelurker: On the original question: It's not just the owners of the penis in question that can need advice - sometimes the person on the receiving end can need some help and advice as well. What is nice, however, is that once the initial questions have been asked, so many people choose to stay. Of course, on the other hand, some advice for the guys can only really be given by a female - esp. on sex terms and what feels good, what doesn't. Otherwise we are just stuck with 'well this made her grunt a bit more than that' - which isn't the best indication of the ideal way to do things!

In short - without our female contingent it would only be our gay community on the board that'd be able to receive the full spectrum of support that this board is meant to provide, and that would be a shame.

But of course, this board has become so much more than just a sex-ed resource, and it's the general welcoming feel and intelligent chat that I think benefits most from our ladies - after all, variety is the spice of life :)

wvalady1968: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=meetgreet;num=1063682316;start=0#16 date=09/16/03 at 15:04:43] Of course, on the other hand, some advice for the guys can only really be given by a female - esp. on sex terms and what feels good, what doesn't. Otherwise we are just stuck with 'well this made her grunt a bit more than that' - which isn't the best indication of the ideal way to do things!
[/quote]

:D And that's not always a GOOD thing!! :D

But we know whatcha mean. Thanks for the yay vote!

inquiringmind: Wow,

What a relief! I am so glad that so many of you feel like this ! I have been so pleasantly surprised at the breadth and depth of this group. I have actually spent most of my time reading the threads un related to The Member. Overall most responses are encouraging. Thanks guys!

Inquiring mind

gigantikok: Did you honestly expect us to shun the presense of women? :)

"ARGH, GO AWAY, YOU HAVE COOTIES!!!"

And you girls contribute so well to the discussions, it's a god send to have you around...

...cooties or not. ;)