What do guys wear under TRACK Shorts?

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
What do guys wear under track shorts?

Today in one of my classes one of the cross country/track guys came back after class in his blue short track shorts and his bulge was nice and round and right up front to the slight right.

I was just curious if you guys think he was wearing anything under them or is this the way in which the liner in these types of shorts present the bulge.
yhst13728373067530_2012_8717682.jpg

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
I used to only wear compression shorts under them when I ran track but when it got to be my senior year, I decided to go commando. Half the team did actually. Soo much more comfortable and there wasn't too much flop when I was running (I always shrank up right before I ran and grew back out when the race was over).

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Commando or compression shorts. Actually, there was a time in the early 1990s when it was cool to wear boxers that were longer than the shorts, but that seems to have gone out of fashion (too bad, as I liked the look).

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a runner, but i sell Running clothes amongst other sporting supplies, and can say that if shorts/suits have a built in liner then that is all you should wear, they usually designed to help wicking, avoid chafing, etc.Wearing extra's often undoes the benefits of good design.
if not some sports/exercise designed underwear is whethr you prefer compressions, jock or whatever.

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
I run regularly - preferably in compression shorts with a 6" or 7" inseam, nothing underneath. Otherwise, I wear running shorts with 2" or 3" inseams that have a liner. With either style, my cock is usually visible. I sometimes wear a certain pair of unlined running shorts with a thong underneath. I recommend compression shorts for running.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I wear lined running shorts (usually adidas), I go commando because the liner gives me plenty of support. If I wear basketball shorts, which I do fairly often, I usually wear a jock, not for cock purposes, but to keep my balls from getting bounced around too much.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wow today at school i saw a guy in track shorts/bball pants and he was either commando and getting hard or totally hung. the thing curved out, giving him a HUGE bulge. he adjusted it as i passed him and i was TOTALLY gawking. wow. THICK haha

bluebird384

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my newfew this summer is in track , and he bought black spandex for his running event, so this way he can freeball. but honestly i told him he should still wear shorts over them. cause when he was running i told him it was still bulging:biggrin1:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
A jockstrap...

Nay! Surely not nowadays. With skimpy nylon style shorts or skin tight running uniforms, I always see balls and cocks bouncing. No one wears a jockstrap any more for this, which is too bad. They're becoming rarer in all sports, which is a harbinger for the death of masculinity in our culture.

Ok, that wasn't pedantic!