gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Surely most runner go commando, which I find kind of odd. I have a lycra jockstrap in the 80' I used to run in, but then I'm not really a "runner" or track athlete. i have used standard jockstraps for running in for year. They really keep my sac from swinging.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
When I wear lined running shorts (usually adidas), I go commando because the liner gives me plenty of support. If I wear basketball shorts, which I do fairly often, I usually wear a jock, not for cock purposes, but to keep my balls from getting bounced around too much.

This seems to be a misunderstanding about jocks that you have put right. The primary purpose of a jockstrap is to keep your BALLS from swinging. it's mostly about that, not about cock control, altho I suppose if you have a 6" flaccid monster it might concern that too, huh?

D_Phishwicke Phluffer

Account Disabled
Media
but sometimes guys would sport a boner if it started falling down one leg or another...probably because of the friction it creates.

i'm usually pretty big when i'm soft and that's exactly what happens to me when i wear underarmor or any compression shorts. it's so uncomfortable. shorts with a liner, a brief, or a jock seems to work well. "swim jocks" are a good choice for running too.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A jock. I hate those liner things, and always cut them out. They do zero to keep my cock and balls from flopping all over the place when I run.

chrisanonymous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm in college and run X-C. I wear shorts with and without liners and for both of them I wear boxer briefs. I do this mainly because I am pretty well endowed lol. The boxer briefs provide extra support and help keep down the bulge. I'm not too big on showing off

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear compression shorts under my running shorts. Not the most comfortable thing but my doctor told me that the liner is not enough for me.

runnerjockto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jock and shorts without a liner and in the winter: jock, running tights and training pants. the jock is a perfect thing to wear for me, keeps may balls good and tight.

tomjay122

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends on the school...I went to two high schools and they had different rules...the first made us at least wear underwear..if you didnt want to wear a jock...
the second theyre were really no rules but the coach would want u to wear underwear to avoid it flopping around and popping out the legs when u sat down or stretch exercises...

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear compression shorts under my running shorts. Not the most comfortable thing but my doctor told me that the liner is not enough for me.

What brought your doctor to that conclusion?

I mean, besides size -- but why does it make a difference?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last February I went into the doc for a swollen and very sore testicle where I was barely able to sit. While being checked out the doctor asked if I wore for support while exercizing. When I told him that my gf had been nagging me for this (I just thought that she was jealous of my junk flopping around) he said "those boys need more support than only a runner's liner." I have worn compression shorts from that point on and have not had an issue since :mad:

What brought your doctor to that conclusion?

I mean, besides size -- but why does it make a difference?