what do hung guys expect from a size queen in bed?

LovelylittleKitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So when a size queen has requested and then met a very hung guy does the hung guy expect or assume that she can handle a big cock?
Is the hung guy let down when she is has just a regular size vagina and she needs to be careful and get accommodated to him?
I can deep throat a very hung guy and give them the best or of of the best blowjobs, but when it comes to sex thats a whole other thing.
this one guy was way long but so girthy . His cock was beautiful and amazing but geesh, he was too much for my pussy. He said other women take him on just fine.
But i had another lover and he was very hung but not as hung as the way girthy guy and he said women have a hard time fitting him in and I was the first one to take all of him.
maybe ,I should have them finger me first to loosen me up , just like you would do with anal.lol

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well just remember youre not OTHER women. as far as hung mens expectations i think it varies from horse to horse (lol). but we all hold the fantasy of being taken to the fullest and you acting like its god himself working you. lol

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I'd expect from someone who calls herself a 'size queen' is a definite interest in size - it's more about attitude than anatomical ability.

I certainly wouldn't expect any girl to be able to take all of mine, regardless of what she promised, but if she's keen for me to use as much as I can, it's obviously more of a turn-on

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All that I expect from a size queen is that they are going to really enjoy my size. I hooked up with a size queen before. She was a really beautiful and educated woman. We had amazing sex.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while i've been with girls who were impressed with and more than satisfied by my size, i don't think i've ever been with a "size queen" (professed or otherwise). honestly, from most of the comments from professed size queens on this site, i don't think i'd be big enough for them. lol! or, to be more accurate, for that aspect of their sexual preferences.

so i don't know what my expectations would be. i guess my first expectation would be the hope that they not dismiss me outright when the pants came down, lol! beyond that...i like a good dick compliment here and there, so long as it's sincere, but i would hope that the whole thrust (no pun intended) of the talk/commentary during the sex would not be centered solely around my size. i need some variety. ;)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I expect a self described size queen to take it balls deep and enjoy it.

If she can't, then she's full of BS.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since my virginity was taken by a 9" by 7" phallus (also a virgin - we were both sore for a week-10 days), I fairly quickly adapted to his size and shape (married 10 years) and that has affected everything since. I already had wide hips, but I loved that I could feel him for hours after we made love, because he stretched me and filled me up.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
So when a size queen has requested and then met a very hung guy does the hung guy expect or assume that she can handle a big cock?
Is the hung guy let down when she is has just a regular size vagina and she needs to be careful and get accommodated to him?
I can deep throat a very hung guy and give them the best or of of the best blowjobs, but when it comes to sex thats a whole other thing.
this one guy was way long but so girthy . His cock was beautiful and amazing but geesh, he was too much for my pussy. He said other women take him on just fine.
But i had another lover and he was very hung but not as hung as the way girthy guy and he said women have a hard time fitting him in and I was the first one to take all of him.
maybe ,I should have them finger me first to loosen me up , just like you would do with anal.lol

If large cock is difficult for you to handle, why are you a size queen?
I'm not telling you to stop being a sizequeen or anything it's just really odd to me.
I generally just expect women who are size queens to like my big penis. Oh and I expect her to comment on my size.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would expect and assume that if it was a girl i knew was a size queen by desire that she was at least assuming the guy would have a large dick and that she would hope to be able to accomodate it. In my history i have met so called size queen ,girls that wanted to be with a guy just because he had a large cock and have found most could take it or at least most of it.... if you are a girl with a small vagina but still like a large guy nothing wrong with that some girls like the look and feel and to at least try to take it and if the guy is experienced he should be able to handle the situation i have been with small girls that just no way could they take all of me only a part of it but we still both got what we were wanted, there are all kinds of big cocks some are big in different ways so it is a toss up as to what u are getting when u are a girl/woman looking for a big cock what u get may not be what u wanted, but some people on here are mean spirited in their responses and i do not see the necessity in being that way.. just my opinion.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would expect and assume that if it was a girl i knew was a size queen by desire that she was at least assuming the guy would have a large dick and that she would hope to be able to accomodate it. In my history i have met so called size queen ,girls that wanted to be with a guy just because he had a large cock and have found most could take it or at least most of it.... if you are a girl with a small vagina but still like a large guy nothing wrong with that some girls like the look and feel and to at least try to take it and if the guy is experienced he should be able to handle the situation i have been with small girls that just no way could they take all of me only a part of it but we still both got what we were wanted, there are all kinds of big cocks some are big in different ways so it is a toss up as to what u are getting when u are a girl/woman looking for a big cock what u get may not be what u wanted, but some people on here are mean spirited in their responses and i do not see the necessity in being that way.. just my opinion.
please excuse the the grammer errors was writing to fast !!