What do hung guys think of smaller guys?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

littlefiveandhalf: I'm just curious about how really hung men view those who got the shorter end of the stick.

Do you feel confident knowing that you are much bigger than another man?

Would you smile or laugh about it if your ex-girlfriend was with someone significantly smaller?

Have you ever compared or teased a smaller guy? In a comparison, was the other guy embarased?

If you had a threesome, would the larger man "take the lead" and the smaller guy follow his orders?

Just fyi, I'm 5 1/2 inches, so I might be half the size of the some of the bigger guys on this forum.

2. kozmik

kozmik New Member

In all honesty, when i know a hot girl is dating a guy with a smaller penis...i definately go out of my way to hit on her. THis one occasion they were on the verge of breaking up for whatever reason, and i totally went in to hit on her...we ended up having sex, i felt accomplished...but then i thought to myself...''jeesus christ, there are guys out there that are bigger than i am! i hope they dont think the way i do'' Because then they would be stealin all my girls.

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    In all honesty, when i know a hot girl is dating a guy with a smaller penis...i definately go out of my way to hit on her. THis one occasion they were on the verge of breaking up for whatever reason, and i totally went in to hit on her...we ended up having sex, i felt accomplished...but then i thought to myself...''jeesus christ, there are guys out there that are bigger than i am! i hope they dont think the way i do'' Because then they would be stealin all my girls.
    [post=280780]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Wow, that was mean. And all because he had a smaller cock than you, you took someone's girl? And you felt like, way proud of yerself? Brah, that's so not crescent fresh -_- :angry:

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

If a guy uses his size to humiliate someone he is a dick.
    I know that I am big, so yeah, it does give me confidence, but I know that there are a few guys out there that are bigger than me, so I'm not gonna go out and act like the cockiest man on the planet. Why would I want to humiliate someone over the size of his dick? It's not something that he really has that much control over. It's not like he can just run to the store and buy a new one. If I was having a three way, I wouldn't expect the smaller guy to "follow my orders." I would expect all three participants to have equal say in what goes on. Size doesn't mean anything except that I HAVE a big dick. I don't want to ACT like a big dick, too. If someone uses their size against another person, it's just a sign of immaturity.

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah - it really should not make you that proud that your dick is bigger than someone so you take their girl...Because think about - if bigger dicks are not the majority or average out there - 9 times out of 10 when a girl leaves you - she is getting w/someone w/a smaller dick...And obviously it wasn't the dick keeping her there...

6. Knight

Knight New Member

I personally just let smaller guys, in fact everyone get on with things. I am very laid back, and don't have a problem with anyone and certainly wouldn't treat a guy with a smaller dick than myself any differently. Especially as I don't know any guys' dimensions and don't intend to, can't see how I would ever know another guy's size, its not something I want to know.

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Knight - totally agree w/you...I am very laid back too - nothing really stress me and I tend not to care or wonder about anybody else package but my own...

PS - Knight - your poems are pretty cool - I write a little myself...

8. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with Knight and Pene too.

Do you feel confident knowing that you are much bigger than another man?
    => I like knowing that I am above average, but it doesn't pay the bills, or find women for me, so I'm not obsessed about it.

Would you smile or laugh about it if your ex-girlfriend was with someone significantly smaller?
    => No. I'd hope she is happy with whoever she is with.

Have you ever compared or teased a smaller guy? In a comparison, was the other guy embarased?
    => No, and no.

If you had a threesome, would the larger man "take the lead" and the smaller guy follow his orders?
    => Not interested in a threesome where the 3rd is another male! ;)

Just fyi, I'm 5 1/2 inches, so I might be half the size of the some of the bigger guys on this forum.
    => You may be 1/2 the size of some of the bigger guys here, but you're in the average range for the general population, so don't think of yourself as being small, because you are not.

LapDog :p

9. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems everyone else beat me to it today....

It can be nice to have a larger tool than others, but its not like it was the other person's fault that they were less endowed. While I feel a bit more confident in myself knowing that I'm above average, I don't go beyond that. Its just like regular height. Some people are tall, some are short, but no one really cares all that much unless you're playing basketball or somethin.

10. Imported

Gold Member

dv8edthots: I'm the same way as the other guys (except kozmik). It's a genetic benefit and I had nothing to do with it. It's nice being above average, but other than that it's not determinative in how I relate to other guys that are not similarly endowed. And if I'm pursuing a guy for an encounter, my basic sexual philosophy is that I've never met a cock I didn't like. ;)

11. Knight

Knight New Member

Those poems aren't mine, they're song lyrics by Mr. Richie Kotzen (www.richiekotzen.com) that I thought I'd share : )

I write stories, non fiction. My girlfriend does the poetry :)

12. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    Size is only frosting on the cake, not the cake itself. If a guy knows how to use it and there is a strong emotional bond, aka. love, then the sex will be great.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Not just for that, no.

I'd pity him.

Actually, yes, when I was a kid.

Not just for being larger. A lot of factors go into my three-or-more fantasies.

14. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
    Okay, let be honest !

In a sexual partner, size does matter !

I don't want to reduces a guy to nothing more than a dick, and ofcourse I mind if he's smart, funny, articulate, honest and real, but I do prefer a big dick over a small one and just might not be interested in having SEX with them.
    They simply can't satisfy me and are sexually incompatible.

I prefer a big dick over a small one, the way that I'd prefer Ben and Jerry's over a plate of liver and onions, simply as a personal preference or like straight men state that they have a sexual preference for big breasts or blondes.

I do believe that happiness in relationships depends most of all on the compatibility between personalities, as well as sexual compatibility.

So probably an anti-politically correct and "sexist" stand, so call me an Size Qeen.

15. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Well I am average and really never had any complaints - I do pride myself on technique though...I really like to make sure I satisfy whoever I might be with...I really do believe in it is how you use what you got...

16. davec2k

davec2k New Member

On the other side of the bridge; One of my ex girlfriends is now dating a guy sizably bigger than myself, but not enjoying sex as much as she did with me. That gives me a little faith for us smaller guys ;). But I can understand, in some ways. I have a preference for larger breasts\dicks, but that wouldn't stop me from dating anybody or anything. Hell, if I was having a threesome with another guy and a girlfriend, I would prefer the other guy be bigger than myself, because I would want my girlfriend to enjoy it to the fullest... and it'd be fun for me too!

17. txquis

Gold Member

To *you* it does, and as you say, you are just being honest.

Listen, if i was *half an inch* longer, i would be considered
    ABOVE average...pro'lly even HUNG.
    To think that someone would miss out on some fun with me over half an inch
    is just (i'm sorry to be egotisical enough to say it)...their sad loss.

I also wouldnt shame someone for not having what i have.
    I have really big nuts, and i rarely meet a guy who does...what am
    i gonna do...send them all to the curb? Hell, no.

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

And I had the plane ticket bought and paid for and passage booked. Now you tell me you are a 1/2 inch short. I don't think I can get a refund. Please meditate and meditate and remeasure. I just know it will grow a 1/2 inch.
    Have a virgin ass, would have never known if you hadn't told me. Darn. Do you really think I am going to lose out on all that fun over a half an inch? :blush: :wub:
    *Waiting exitedly for an answer*

19. kozmik

kozmik New Member

No no no guys dont get me wrong, i actually liked this girl. But it really did help to know her x boyfriend had a smaller cock. I personally didnt like this guy despite of his penis size...i just took the chance because the girl had been flirtatious with me the whole time. It didnt have anything to do with his cock, the only thing was that it was kind of a good selfesteem thing to know mine was bigger. Im sure you guys can relate. But i have alot of friends with smaller cocks than i do, some bigger. We are all still as equal .

20. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

No no no guys dont get me wrong, i actually liked this girl. But it really did help to know her x boyfriend had a smaller cock. I personally didnt like this guy despite of his penis size...i just took the chance because the girl had been flirtatious with me the whole time. It didnt have anything to do with his cock, the only thing was that it was kind of a good selfesteem thing to know mine was bigger. Im sure you guys can relate. But i have alot of friends with smaller cocks than i do, some bigger. We are all still as equal .
    [post=281068]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

No, you came off as an ass for stealing another guy's girl because, like you said, you felt "accomplished". And you say that you go out of yer way to hit on girls who are with a guy who you know has a smaller cock than you do. I'm sorry, but that makes you look like an ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted