What do I do!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Daniel: My penis is just to big he is 11' and 2-3' thick my girlfriend doesnt want it in the ass anymore.. what should I do? :-[

2. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: [quote author=Daniel link=board=meetgreet;num=1055828334;start=0#0 date=06/16/03 at 22:34:06]My penis is just to big he is 11' and 2-3' thick my girlfriend doesnt want it in the ass anymore.. what should I do?  :-[[/quote]

Plenty of options :)

Prepare her more before penetration

Use her pussy

Change your penis size

Change your girlfriend

3. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Hey Daniel, if your penis is 11' (feet and 2 feet by 3 feet)  :eek:  I don't think an elephant would want that in the ass either. lol  But we know you meant inches.

Anyway, as the other poster mentioned.....change positions and don't try and shove it all in. Only go as far as she can take it. You don't want to harm her do you?

4. Imported

Gold Member

drrionelli: You say that your girlfriend doesn't want to do anal sex "anymore."

Are we to assume (really, no pun intended) that she HAS in the past accepted you anally? If so, then perhaps the reason that she no longer wants to do so goes beyond your size. Perhaps it's time to evaluate the status of your relationship. Maybe it's just that she is uncomfortable in other ways with the act of anal sex. Or, maybe it's something else. Only she can tell you and only you can ask.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Dantesco: Interesting. My dick is just a fraction of an inch shy of 11" and most women Ive had connubial relationships with find it easier to accomodate me anally than vaginally. The cervix problem is one reason, but they seem to agree that the girth is also easier to take that way. A little persuasion and a lot of Wet Platinum and its a go.

Draft saved Draft deleted