Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg, I think a cat is trying to kill me! So I go to my car this morning and before I could make it there (at the bottum of the stairs) this black cat with tiny yellow eyes, steps infront of me and just stares "it scarred the living daylight out of me) so I started walking back up the stairs to get away from it. Well, I get on the second stair section (I live on the 3rd floor) and this cat starts running up the stairs after me!!!! I ran up the stairs to my apartment "I was struggling like hell to unlike my door" I finally get in and shut the door just in time :eek: I was so scarred, so I waited about 15 mins to go back to my car but when I opened the door I saw it at the bottum of the stairs watching some birds. I just looked at it for a good 6 seconds before it turned and saw me, as soon as it did it just burst out sprinting up the stairs, AFTER ME AGAIN!!! I immediatly slammed more door. I don't know what to do ya'll, i'm usually not afraid of cats like this, but this cat looks plain creepy. It's eyes are just yellow and looks like hes suprised or something. I saw this cat (or at least I think it was him) a week or two ago, I was going to my apartment and I saw him on the wall near some flowers it scarred the hell out of me then too, I took another way to my apartment that day. I also hear a cat purring at my window every now and then at night but I just always ignored that, UNTIL NOW 0_o

Anyway, i'm like a hostage in my own house today. I don't want to harm it, so what should I do? I live awhile away from my family and the closest friend is about 25mins away, so I don't want to annoy them about some cat. I know ya'll are probably laughing like crazy at this, but i'm scarred :frown1:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe call the ASPCA? Yeah, that's what I think i'm going to do lol

Is it actually in your apartment building complex? Yep, I think it may be someone's pet or something, but I didn't see a collar or anything. I hope it doesn't have rabies 0_0

Read in previous quote

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Take a broom as swat the hell out of it. Or wear boots and kick the shit out of it if it tries to come near you.

It might be rabid, usually cats stay away from people.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rolleyes: gay dude afraid of pussy.... shocker.

tasteless flail aside, the kitty is awol from his/her home. leave a bowl of water out for the kitty to have a drink *something nummy if you have it around*

ask your neighbors if their kitty has gone missing.

don't kick or swat the kitty.

man up, it's a few pounds of fur. just avoid the kitty if all else fails.

Mr. Mem, if the kitty isn't afraid of people the kitty might have been recently abandoned by people. cats don't instantly return to their feral small critter killing ways of survival. this kitty might be looking for food.

the kitty might be on a mission of soul devouring malice. have you pissed on any creepy old women?

Last edited:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMFAO @ MickeyLee's comment :tongue:

=====================

Well I managed to gathered the nerves and went outside "that is because it's thundering and I thought maybe that spooked it away" Well it was still out there, IN THE SAME FRIGGIN SPOT! So I called my brother. After hours of laughing at me :redface: he came over and the little fuck (the cat ofcourse jaja) ran away. Why it was after me, I will never know, but I DO know that I will be watching for him/her from now on. Like Mem said, I don't know if it is rabid or not and I don't want to risk it. I just can't believe this is happening to me 0_o

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Take a broom as swat the hell out of it. Or wear boots and kick the shit out of it if it tries to come near you.

It might be rabid, usually cats stay away from people.

Jaja, perhaps this cat can help you with those gangland rats you've been talking about :tongue:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some cats are very foreward in a friendly sort of way. I'm VERY allergic to them and they always try to rub up against me. It's not too common but they can have rabies and if it scratches or bites you and you are unable to determine it's vaccination status, guess what, it's shot time. Been there done that, two big ones in the ass, seven small ones in the arm. Not too bad, really.
I say call the manager of the apartment complex. He/she may know who the owner is, especially if it has a distinctive appearance. Don't try to pick it up! Wear jeans when you leave the apartment until this is settled (you want to protect your legs).
Most likely it's hungry and possibly abandoned. Sad.
Dave

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some ..... are very foreward in a friendly sort of way. I'm VERY allergic to them and they always try to rub up against me. It's not too common but they can have rabies >snip<

Most likely it's hungry and possibly abandoned. Sad.
Dave

i have the same problem with stray men in the subway. *snickers*