what do i make of this?

Just Browsing
Media
So this girl has gone down on me in the past and she knows what I've got in my pants. We haven't had sex, but one day we're getting physical and and I'm pushing myself against her (not in her) and she tells me I'm huge. My initial reaction was, "I'm not even in you!"

I guess my question to the ladies out here is, why would she tell me this when I wasn't inside of her nor was she even looking at it? My first thought was that she was just trying to talk me up and didn't actually mean it. Could she have meant it and chose to tell me then instead of before...because her mouth was full?

I'm about 7.5" long and she's about 5' tall. She hasn't been with that many guys so I don't think it's out of the question that larger than avg might come off as slightly bigger...but what's up with her timing?

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont think she was trying to run a pyramid scheme on you. like think kink said she was probably just giving you a complement. i wouldnt put a ton of thought into it, just take it as a nice thing being said and dial up your self esteem meter.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
...she tells me I'm huge. My initial reaction was, "I'm not even in you!":confused:

I hope you didn't say that out loud. Would you have been happier to hear her say "You are small" instead? You should be satisfied with her compliment.

maybe you're just a fat fucker, dude :rolleyes:

that was wicked.:wink: